Teddy Bears.

Recap: "No, instead I bump into a member falling on my ass thank the lord the towel was still attached but before i could get up and look at who it was he had left me there already closing the doors behind them I just sigh mentally thinking that it was a close sign that my towel didn't drop. Continuing to walk to my room I grab my clothes and run back to the bathroom not bumping into the members this time."

[Authors message: Hola my loves im finally back ihave gotten so many emails and dms to keep continuing my story im vvvv sorry for not continuing this story but it had so many reads that i decided i should continue this book i love you all and thank you for the support mwuah <3]

I tried to get dressed as fast as i could so I didn't have to disturb all of the guys. After getting dressed I finally finished drying my hair so I began to wash my face then put on a face mask which was a charcoal face mask. i heard a small knock at the bathroom door

*knock knock*

"Who is it?"

*no answer*

I decided to just open the door since I heard mumbling from the other side of the door as soon as I open the door I see Yoongi and Chim Chim talking to each other waiting with towels. Once I opened the door all the steam came out.. it was like i was in a sauna poof 😂😂 I blush deeply remembering what had happened earlier instead of making eye contact I just zoom past them both. They were both mumbling to each other asking what was wrong or what had happened to me. After I went into my room I shut the door silently making sure not to wake up the other members then I put on my shirt and my undergarment on then my sweats along with my hoodie since it became cold after the rain and everything. Now I had bruised wrists and bruised knuckles that bled a little bit so instead of being all lazy I had just put on plaster and my bandages.

"Jay, honey, did you want some water or any medicine? are you okay? are you hurt badly? did you wanna go to the hospital?" Jin had commented he sounded so worried so I just laughed softly and shook my head no because it hadn't been that bad of an injury I had besides I didn't wanna bother the rest of the members who had went to their rooms I felt like it'd make them stay up even more plus they have to practice tomorrow for their upcoming concert which I already know would be amazing. All I could think about after I sit down on my bed I began thinking about my birthday coming up in a half month but I just pushed the thought aside and I smiled at Jin after I tell him I can resist the pain.

"Don't worry Jin oppa I will survive the night it's not like I will get a rash or something I cleaned all my cuts and bruises already then I covered them with plaster but one question-" I pause thinking about what I was about to ask him.

"hm what is your question honey I'm here to answer all of your questions that you wanna ask" he replied in a sweet, soft tone.

"Well... I just wanted to ask if I-I can go tomorrow with you guys or would that be disrupting you guys with your practice" I asked nervously dodging his eye contact. I carefully looked around the room since I hadn't checked it out well enough. I fighredni should do some more remodeling to make it feel comfy in the room.

"HoLAAAAAAA CHINGUSSSSSS HOLAAAAA ANNYEONG HELLO KONICHIWA HELLLOOOOOOOOO MY CHINGUSSSS" was all I heard in that next second I rub my temples because I could feel a migraine coming up. Hoseok stormed into the room smiling like a ball of sunshine he hugged me tightly as I winced at the pain fron the bruises I had from earlier.

"YAH YOURE HUGGING HER TOO TIGHT WHAT IF MY DAUGHTER HAS EVEN MORE BRUISES" he brings hope away from me pouting seeing that I wasn't in a good condition to be squeezed to death with a bear hug. He brings him into a corner scolding him as the rest of the members come running into the room all of a sudden theres the doorbell ringing I squeal pushing everything and everyone out the way as I open the door wide and scream jumping on my bestfriend he was holding a big duffle bag and a backpack which I'm guessing it had all his clothes and the things he needed. "BUBBBBBBYYYYYYY JAYDEN I MISSED YOU"