Spy.

As our day continued on I had noticed the guys were watching me out of the corner of my eye. I was screaming internally asking myself over and over "What if they saw me singing omo omo" or "Aish they probably have wha-" I mentally panicked not seeing Kookie as he tapped my shoulder lightly, I jump getting scared a little bit blushing a light pink.

"J-jay.. I like you when you sing you should sing more" he gave me his small bunny smile after commenting about my singing.

Ok so 1 out of 7 has judged my singing I wonder what the rest think about my voice... what if they hated it.. or a voice crack happened..

Jungkook's POV

Jay seemed so focused on her thoughts she didn't even pay attention to me. I could see a small little blush creep onto her face as she looked down as if she was bowing then ran off in embarrassment it was quite cute in my view. I walked towards the hyungs and told them we should start practice as to we have a comeback soon and a concert.

*time skip brought to you by kookies bunny teeth*

We were all tired after a few hours of dancing. Jimin hyung and I just sat down gulping the cold mineral water down as we wipe our faces with the towels that Eomma Jin gave us. I know it is a perfect name for jin hyung hope he doesn't mind it. After taking a nice steamy shower right away after practice I could feel a small knot in my back all tensed up and it had annoyed me. All the other guys had gone to sleep except Jay so I went to knock on her door slowly seeing her type at a quick pace so I just stood behind her looking at what she had been editing or making it was a sunset that had been a bright orange, with a mix of dark deep red and a sort of light white-ish orange at the top I gasped in amazement wondering if she took those pictures herself  hoping she couldnt hear.

Jay's POV

i could hear a small tiny gap but decided to ignore it since i was busy editing my pictures that i took with my canon camera earlier, all my pictures came out great today no blur at all which made me happy. As soon as I finished my editing time I jump up and squealed softly not waking up the other members to only bump into someone who had been towering over me. The next thing I could feel was a big body on top of me and groaning.

 The next thing I could feel was a big body on top of me and groaning

I opened my eyes to see a big bunny ontop of me, i mentally sigh at him knowing he was the one who gasped earlier

"Yah it's rude to spy on people you know? watch i am gonna tell jin on you for spying on me." i said.

NOTICE. i think i will be ending the book because i just dont have anymore inspiration im really sorry guys but i dont think i can continue at this point i have run out of ideas to use for this book.