Prologue

Bokuto loved attention, craved for it, actually. He wanted everyone's eyes to be on him, he wanted to be seen by everyone, praised by everyone, envied by everyone.
He never wanted to be left alone, he lived in his fame. Bokuto had a girlfriend, and he loved her, she always gave him attention and only paid attention to him and him only. But the thing he didn't know was that his love was not returned, for she only cared about his fame and money. Even if he knew that, he would still want her attention, he didn't want to be left, or to leave someone. He wouldn't care that she took advantage of his biggest fear. Bokuto Kotarou was afraid of being abandoned, he needed someone looking at him, caring for him, he needed someone to embrace him when times get rough. His current lover simply wasn't enough, he wished for someone more reliable to lean on.

Then there was Akaashi Keiji, an introvert who felt only discomfort in being gazed upon. He wished for silence and solace, he just wanted the world to be courteous and benign enough to shut the hell up for one moment. He was the complete opposite of Bokuto; Akaashi was quiet, intelligent, and rational, whereas Bokuto was obnoxiously loud, clueless and insensitive at times. But as science says....

Opposites attract~