9: A KISS TO BUILD A DREAM ON.

"Ok, my turn to ask questions now." It is the only chance I've gotten to speak first and so far, we've talked about nothing else but me. I want to know about him, too. Probably just a handful of people ever get to meet Harry the person, not the celebrity, I'm not about to waste my opportunity.

"Mmkay." He shifts uncomfortably on the couch only to end up even closer to me than he was before.

"What does Harry Styles enjoy doing when he's not touring the globe with one of the most successful bands in the world?"

"Uh, I'm just like everyone else. I'm not as exciting as people seem to think I am. Umm, I do a lot of writing on my free time, mostly songs."

"What else do you write? That?" I point with my eyes to an old notebook with a worn-out leather cover that sits on the coffee table.

"It's nothing really, I just like to keep a journal, so much happens in my life on a daily basis that I want to be able to remember it all in the future."

"You must experience so much every single day! I can see how you could end up losing half of those memories if you didn't record them somehow."

"Yeah, exactly." He's become tense all of the sudden and I'm guessing it's because he likes to interrogate people but not being interrogated. Odd coming from someone who gets interviewed so regularly. I'd bet if I asked him about his music he would talk nonstop all night. I'm sure getting personal it's what makes him feel so uneasy.

"You must have seen so much of the world already! And you're only, what? Twenty...?"

"Twenty-two. But I've mostly seen airports and car-window views of cities. I very rarely get the chance to be a proper tourist."

So, he's two years younger than I am... Is that young enough to make me a cougar?!

After asking him a couple of trivial questions about his life on the road, I conclude we're not getting anywhere with his vague and evasive replies. So, I direct the conversation back to music and the night in question and Harry seems to relax again.

"Do you normally stay after you've performed to watch other bands play?"

"Usually our band plays last, so if there's anyone before us I like I might come out and watch them for a few songs. But in the rare occasions like tonight when there's another act after, no, I would just leave with my people after we're done."

"Then I suppose you really like Coldplay if you stayed for them tonight."

"I do, but that's not the reason I stayed." There's light in his eyes again and some color has returned to his face, he's back to being the confident Harry he was before the conversation turned about himself.

"It isn't?" Playing dumb really suits me. Although, I'm pretty obvious and he's caught on to me and is simply humoring me by now.

"No, I wanted to try and meet someone after the show."

"Oh, and did you? Meet them, I mean."

"I did, she's right here in front of me."

I can't help but smile full of satisfaction. He's finally starting to admit me being here is not the result of a chain of coincidental events but rather his plan all along. He smirks in response and I bite my bottom lip to stop myself from kissing him. That smirk has completely disabled me.

Harry takes control once more and steers my attention away from the improper thoughts I'm beginning to have.

"I've been meaning to ask, how does someone get such exclusive seats like yours at an event like this?"