Chapter 32

Luke's Pov

"I do have to talk to ash though.. so I kind of can't leave just yet.." I said after a small awkward silence fell between Paige and I.

"Oh um well I can go get them if you like." Paige replied starting to get down from her chair.

"no no I will." I replied walking out and upstairs to Ashton and Addison's room.

"Go away." Ashton groaned after I knocked on the door. 

"come on I need to talk." I whined starting to open their door.

"Kind of busy at the moment." Ashton growled as I walked in, ashton covering both of them with a blanket.

"Aren't you always?" I laughed leaning against the door frame.

"What do you want?" Ashton groaned as he held Addison extremely close to him.

"Well I was originally gonna ask you if I could stay here for a few nights because  I have a water leak at the house and it's gonna take a few days to repair..." I replied sighing lightly, but I knew that wasn't going to happen now that Paige was staying here.

"If it gets you out of my room sure." Ashton replied causing Addison to give him a look, but he didn't seem to notice.  "so if that's all you have to ask out!" Ashton said before he began to place kisses on Addison's head.

"Erm yeah that's all I had to ask."  I replied before walking out of the room heading downstairs.
I was surprised they were going to let me stay here but since Addison never spoke up in disapproval so I guess I was allowed to.
I just wasn't sure how Paige would feel about it.

"Find our what you needed?" Paige asked from the couch.

"Um yeah I did actually." I replied not sure how to tell her how I was going to be staying here.

                    Addison's Pov

"How the hell could you do that?!?" I whisper yelled at Ashton pulling away from him as he tried to continue placing kisses over my body.

"Do what?" Ashton whines and pouted as I got up and began getting dressed. 

"Allow Luke to stay here?!? Paige is staying here she needs time away from them not be stuck in the same house with him everyday." I replied a little annoyed by him.

"He's my friend and he needs help so I let him stay, it's the exact same thing your doing with Paige besides it's a big house they can stay away from each other easily it seems we do it pretty well and we sleep in the same god damn room." Ashton said almost yelling.

I just went quiet. Ashton and I didn't fight often, but occasionally we did and it seemed every time we did it let out how it was hard for both of us to be apart for so long.

"Baby I'm  sorry I shouldn't have." Ashton began to speak.

"No it's ok your just upset because your back from tour and we haven't gotten to spend any time together yet." I walked over and ran my hands over his shoulders. "We will I promise tomorrow I'm all yours and I'm saying tomorrow cause I need to talk to Paige about Luke staying here and get him a place to sleep. Ok?"

"ok baby." He replied smiling.

Once I got ashton calmed down I find I finished getting ready and both Ashton and I went down stairs to break the news to Paige.

"You guys are down here earlier than I expected." Paige laughed and smirked.

"Shut up." I laughed walking over sitting on the couch beside her.