Nightmare Forest

-based on my dream but changed up idk I wanted to see out it turned out-

We sail as the water begins to calm and we sail like a breeze. I am in the front with my best friend Hook. Yes I'm a pirate but it's not as bad as you think. We land on Neverland and I of course drag Hook to the docks with me. He laughs. Hook is my best friend. We have been friends for years. I have short dark brown curly hair and brown eyes that tend to change. I'm short and not skinny but not fat- so thick I would say.  I am okay with how I look. Hook and the others think I look great. Anyways we land. However I never knew I would meet my love.

One month later

"Peter are you excited?" "Yea of course as long as your happy I am too" he laughs. The boys and us with hook and his men are taking a little trip. Emma Swan has made this small island with a large mansion and forest..I have seen pictures. It's a little dark but it's nice. We are about to pull in. A few feet away from dock I leap as I land gracefully land and continue down docks." Jesus woman you are excited!" I hear peter say with laughter and amusement. I laugh as I see Henry. This little boy is another friend. After that conflict years ago we all became friends.

A day later.

Some of us wanted to sleep in the hammocks outside and some wanted to in the mansion since they never seen one. I wake in the breezy morning to see peter gone. I sit up and get ready. Yes of course I go to the mansion first. When I get back I go towards the untended dark garden. Some weird magic creature huddles(no joke in my dream it was a tiny but nicer precious guy from the hobbit and I haven't watched it in years so idek)  it looks up with its big eyes and nods. I see picnic tables scattered in a area and see the boys huddled in the middle area. I head over." Hey guys..I can see you prefer the ground than hammocks or beds." "Yes of course" Daniel laughs. He is a older friend I met when I first arrived we were a thing until we agreed it would be better as friends. "Where is peter?" "Took a walk in the woods also by the way Lily was looking for you." "Haha okay I was asleep but okay I'll go see her after I find peter." I walk a yard or so away from the to the tree line. I walk a while in when I hear his voice." WHAT DO YOU MEAN ILL LOSE HER?!STOP PLEASE JUST STOP!" I begin to run calling his name. About 30 feet there is a clearing. Peter is in the middle clenching his head yelling at something. He looks like he has his eyes closed." Peter!" I yell. He falls to the floor yelling stop and I catch him. He looks up calling my name. He cries and I hold him." Are you okay? What is wrong?!" I say. He doesn't let go."please don't leave-voices-can*deep sob and breath* we *and another* leave?" He says. I could barely understand him." And of course. What do you mean leave? I would never!" We support him as we walk and hold hands. "Let's go lie down shall we?" He nods still with tears. We lie down and he lays on me. We watch tv. He still gets fascinated." What happened back there?" I asked softly." Th-the voice. It was telling me you never loved me or never would. That you would leave me. I would always be alone and never be happy.." "oh peter you know that's not true! Of course I love you and would never do that." "Yea..I was just scared. I'm a guy with a rough past.." "shh. No more. How about you go make snacks. I'll be right here and get some blankets." He nodded slowly. I know he was gonna cry. I gave him a small kiss on the cheek. Then lily comes in." There you are! I have been looking for you." "Well I'm here now. What's up?" "Is he okay? I heard he was yelling desperately in the forest and stuff." "Yea he is okay. He said some voice was telling him things saying I would leave him." "Oh my. I'm so sorry," "Yea he is okay I helped him. So what is up?" "Oh yea right! So that's what I was gonna tell you. That forest..it's called nightmare forest. It makes your fears and nightmares real. Not just childish ones. Your truly darkest fear. Everything it says brings you to doubt." "That must explain it. I mean- wait he is scared to lose me?" "Must be. He really does love you!" I smile at the thought. "Okay well I must go. I'm going to tell Emma. She must not have known that the forest does this. It appeared in Henry's book. Emma would of warned us if she knew." She ran off. The rest of the day was spent laying in bed snuggling and watching movies. We talked more about what happened.

Okay so this is a little different than my dream. I didn't get to the part where they ran out of the forest cuz my dad woke me up but I got the idea of what would of happened kinda deal. The characters and some events were much different though. So yea tell me ideas recommendations. If you want one based on you comment name looks etc. sorry I haven't updated I'm caught up in shit and never realized I still have the app. So yeaaaa. Welp see ya later alligator