Lets play

This island is insane! Everything on it is! I landed on a beach and this sexy guy came up to me saying he was Peter Pan and that the boys were the lost boys. Then he says "let's play!" And tells me to run before they get me. So here I am...running for my life. I'm ducking trees, rocks, anything keeping me from running. I dodge a tree and take a sharp right. I run for a little longer. I come to a "cave". It's really a big boulder with a small hole I can barley fit through. I slid through and kept quiet. Thank god at home I was in track. I was the fastest. My past kept me running and I became the best. I slow my breathing as I hear running. After ten minutes I look in my mini book-bag. Before I arrived here I was on the run. I grab my matches. I lit one up and noticed that the cave had wood and cloth. At least I wasn't the only one running at one point. I take the wood and place it in the middle. I lit it up. Well I know for a fact I'm gonna be stuck here so might as well get used to it. I took the cloth and made a base frame on the ground for a bed pad. I brought my own blanket and pillow cuz I was a runaway. I have a huge blanket and a regular pillow. I felt the blanket in half and threw the pillow on top. I pulled out a smaller blanket. Boom there is a bed. I take the big spare piece of wood logs and take out my pocket knife. I start carving. When I finished I got a stool for a mini table and a plate with a cup. Part of the cave is water. It's a underwater cave since I'm next to the beach. I get some water and start boiling it. Need to purify it first. I pull out my belongings. I found my phone and earbuds. I plug up as I make my "home". I'm dancing to Stupid Girl by p!nk. I dance as I make a broom out of straw and wood. I hear something through my music. I've heard that voice." You dance quite beautifully if I do say so myself." I turn to see pan. I grab my pocket knife and push him against the cave wall. "How did you find me?" I say." Well first you got fire and I like fire. Also never thought you would be the one pushing me against the wall" he said with a wink. I push him as I back away. "And it is my island I know everything" "leave." "Oh love no. It's MY island. I can be wherever I need to be. But I'm going to let you stay because it is all apart of the game." "What is this game? How do I leave?" "Simple. Survival. If you win and manage not to fall for me then you shall go home like you desire. But if I win and you fall for me then you must stay with me and the boys. Either way... it's a win win." I turn to process when I turn back he vanished. The bad thing is....I think I already am falling for him...

Part 2???? Comment if I should!