Chapter 3 - Mommy Duties

ALAINA

The drive and ferry ride to our destination was a breeze, literally. Missed those island vibes more than anything. Tiredly tugging on my suitcase, Anastasia offered to help and took a load off my shoulders.

"Okay, I'll see you guys later tonight?" Shanika says in a hurry. I look at her quickly and nod. Later tonight I'm probably going to be knocked.

She sprints off without another word.

"Ya'll hungry?" Kay asked, I nodded immediately. Of course I was hungry. I needed something to eat now. I helped packed the suitcases into the back of the jeep and hopped in the passenger side, admiring where I grew up. It felt good to be an Island ting, baddest of the baddest.

"I don't think you guys know how much I want to see my old hoes, I know they missed me." Lauren blabs poking her head out the window. If this girl don't chill, one moment she's crying over her ex, the next she's talking about her old hoes and what she wanna do with them just because.

"What happened to 'you think he miss me Alaina?' huh? hm? I can't hear you." I looked back, she glared at me sticking up her chubby ass middle finger.

"I wonder what happened too." Kay butts in, laughing.

Lauren bragging about her old hoes brings back up what I was thinking about earlier. What if I see it. I've been trying to get over them for years, what if all those feelings come back? I'd be fucked. I need to get fucked, by them, preferably, maybe not. I sighed heavily, waiting for Anastasia to pull up in a empty parking lot, so we can get settled into the hotel.

She found a nice spot under tree, and docked the trunk open. We started emptying the trunk and my mind drifts off to Shanika. She's pregnant. I've always wanted one of my friends to get pregnant. It was my ultimate dream, I swear. This one although, didn't count.

"What's up with Shanika? How many months? Who's the dad?" I ask, all these questions hitting me at once. Anastasia looked at me and shrugged.

She waited for Lauren to walk inside before lowering her voice. "Her baby daddy is one of the twins" I looked at her, nearly snapped my neck.

"The ones Lauren used to fuck with? Bitch you lying to me right now." Anastasia folded her lips , shrugged her shoulders and brought the rest of the stuff into the hotel that they booked, which was always one of my favorites when we were younger.

I stood there shook, Shanika? whichever twin she decided to spread her legs for?. That's breaking sister code to the extent. Lauren can't fight, its nothing she could do at this point. Shanika already popping out the mans babies.

I won't judge Shanika's actions when I don't know the whole story, maybe he treats her right. That's all she ever wanted.. someone who loves and treats her right. I can't get mad at that, but one of he twins? out of all people? She knew what went down all those years ago with those boys.

I slam the trunk way harder than I should've, not paying attention to my actions. The loud bang it made woke me out of my daze. I headed towards the room and closed the door behind me.

"Jelly shots for all!" Kay said standing on the counter. Break it then. "Sis get down" I laughed, it almost looked like she was gonna fall. She ignored me and continued to play bartender.

"Take one, she reached out her hand and I took the shot from her, which didn't last long before it was completely gone." I looked over at Lauren who took a shot and started trying to dance. Tragic.

"Guys, are we really about to do this tonight?" I asked realizing how tired I really was, jet lag was always a bitch to me. Kay ignored me and passed me a shot. Im pretty sure she had more than she intended to take when she first got up there on that counter.

"Okay, I guess we are." I down it, letting the burning sensation hit my chest like a truck.

"I want dick!" I blurted out, giggling after realization hit me.

"Same!" Lauren said after me, I swear that girl couldn't make up her mind. It drove me crazy.

Anastasia eyeballed us like we were crazy. "Me three." She said downing her shot. Music filled the room, Kay's doing.

I laughed, "Let's make a toast.. ." I started, filling our cups. "To dick." I said finishing it off. I laughed while our glasses clinked together. Securing the toast.

I immediately bent over and started shaking the fuck out of my ass. Kim K could never. I grabbed another shot and downed it. Shot after shot.

It was lit, soon enough the alcohol took control. I threw myself down on the couch and watched the girls dance. Lauren was bending over, nothing shaking but the fat on her legs.

"Girll, what the fuck are you doing." I slur, bursting out in laughter. She better stop before i record and send it to her 'old hoes'

Kay stopped and watched her. "Nooo" she said before bursting into laughter. Lauren clearly liked embarrassment. Anastasia covered her mouth and closed her eyes.

Lauren immediately stopped and joined in on the laughter. I sighed and closed my eyes. "Shanika fucked one of the twins, thats crazy" I mumbled out loud, I was way too gone to be awake right now.

•••