Chapter 6 - Pregnancy Sex

SHANIKA

"mmmm fuck baby." I moan, my back was arched and I was bent over the side of my bed, and the man of my dreams was causing me pleasure in all sorts of ways.

"You like that baby?" He asked with a grunt. "Mhmm." I bit my lip, bending my neck back so he could pull on my hair. That's what he liked, although I barely had any, he loved pulling on it.

He sits in side of me and leans over me kissing on my shoulder, sucking on it lightly. "You know I love you right?" He asks me lowly. I don't answer because honestly.. I don't know the answer. He claims he loves me and sometimes I want to believe him, but his actions throw me off.

He forcefully thrusts in me and my arms get weak. "Yeah, I do." I lie through my teeth, just like I lied to my friends about why I don't call or communicate with them so much.

Its because Im fucking the enemy, I know its not the right thing to do but I deserve to be loved for once. They're always happy and this man claims he wants to be with me and actually pays attention to me.

My friends have always been there for me through whatever, I wont lie, but at the end of the day, nobody fucks me and puts my in my place like he does. I love him. I'm willing to risk friendships for him because at the end of the day, they're just friends, they ain't giving me dick.

He starts thrusting in me again, rubbing his thumb against my anal hole. I start throwing it back for him, putting in some work as a thank you. He treats me so different from all the other guys, I never thought someone would look at me the way he does. My friends always called me stupid because I craved the attention of boys. They just don't understand.

"Mmmm, thats right baby, throw that fat ass back." He grips my ass and smacks it. He loves me. He speeds up his thrusting which makes me go crazy. "I'm about to cum." I moan out, he speeds up.

"Hold it in baby, don't cum yet." He's literally pounding my guys and has the nerve to tell me not to cum. " I can't." I whine. He finally releases in me and I follow after him.

I let him slide out before I climb fully onto the bed and lay on my side. I huff tiredly, he knew how to knock the life out of me damn.

I watch as he buckles up his pants, in a rush to leave. "Where are you going?" I ask him with a soft a voice. "You already know I have to go home to my girl." I roll my eyes, "When am I going to be your girl?" I ask him in all seriousness. Im the mother of his only kids, I should be the only person he's coming home to.

"You know I want you to be my wife some day. You just have to have patience with me." He says pecking my lips. I don't have enough patience. I feel like Im just being used as a quickie, whats so hard in letting that damn hoe go?

He slides into his shirt and starts buckling his belt. "You know I fucking hate you right?" I say to him harshly. He looks up at me and gives me a stern look. " You weren't just saying that when I was deep in your guts." He bends down and kisses my stomach.

"I can't wait to meet you." He talks to his child, at least I know for sure that he loves his children. He pecks my stomach again and comes up to give me one but I turn my head, I need to let him know that Im not some weak female he could push around and fuck every time he wants to. Why can't he fuck his girlfriend? because my pussy is better of course.  No debate.

"Give me a kiss." He mumbles against my cheek. I ignore him, standing my ground. He wraps his hands around my neck and turns it so that I'm facing him. He plants a soft kiss against my lips. It was nice and gentle, full of passion.

"Have patience with me. I won't embarrass you." He says kissing my lips once again before exiting my little apartment.