Chapter 8 - New Beginnings

ALAINA

"When is one of you hoes going to give me a god baby?" I ask, moving aside clothes on the rack to explore my options. Kay sucked her teeth, picking up a bomber jacket and putting it against herself.

"That's cute, I like that" I say looking for one in my size. "Why don't you pop out a baby sis? You're always talking about baby this and baby that. Pop one out." Kay nudges me against the rack and I wince in pain. Damn bitch.. Kay and I have been friends longer then any of us. We met the rest of the girls as we went through our elementary and middle school years and they just clicked.

Lauren and Anastasia were walking back from PINK, hands filled with bags of overly priced underwear and whatever else they sell in there.

"I got some really cute panties, Ima be wearing it around our new house." Anastasia said walking up next to Kay and I, "We should all get matching bomber jackets." I say in a childish voice.

"Why? So we can walk up into village like the power puff girls?" Ana asked. I gave her a look and rolled my eyes. "I actually like the power puff girls." Lauren commented, picking up a bomber. I laughed.

"I need some really cute ripped jeans." Kay said annoyed, twisting her lips, looking around the store. I ordered some ripped jeans off Fashion Nova. Shopping online is less stress and gas.

"So guys, I have a date tonight." Lauren said, "and I need help with an outfit." I looked at her in confusion. "A date?" I asked, wiggling my eyebrows.

"Like dick date? or like date date" Kay asked. Lauren sucked her teeth and ignored Kay. Dick date it is then. "Get a cute dress." Anastasia suggested.

"Ill look for some cute heels for you." I butted in. "I still want to know if its a dick date or an actual date at a restaurant." Kay asked picking at her freshly done acrylics.

"Its an actual date Kaylani." Lauren said sternly, rolling her eyes. Bitch has serious anger issues. "Kay leave her alone, she used your whole government name, fighting words." I said looking over at Lauren walking away from us and towards the dresses.

"Definitely a dick date." Anastasia said bumping fists with me before following Lauren. "Y'all bitches fake" Kay laughed following me over to the shoes. "These are cute" I say picking up some heels with fur on the straps, "Lauren can't rock that, it would look good on you though." Kay winked at me and slid her hand down my arm. "Bitch stop." We burst into laughter and I picked up some heels Lauren can tolerate for however long her date is going to be.

"Bitch, Im hungry." Kay said waiting for me to finish up with my shopping. "Hoe you're always hungry, We can eat after we pay for our stuff, Im just waiting on Lauren and Anastasia." I say doing some unnecessary browsing to kill time. Lauren and Ana finally found what they were looking for and we payed for our stuff and left the store.

"I want pop-eyes, y'all feeling it?" I ask, checking the time. "Yeah, let's make it quick though because you already know we have to go look at a house at 3." Lauren says jetting to the car with all her bags. I pull the car keys out of my pocket and rest my bags on the ground. I open the trunk and put my bags in the corner. "Ill take my bags in with me." Anastasia says getting into the back of the car.

"Hurry the fuck up, its hot." Lauren says putting her bags in the trunk and rushes into the car. I close the trunk after Kay puts her bags in and hop into the Drivers seat, turning the car on and cranking up the A/C. I pull out the parking lot and drove on to the main road.