Chapter 5 - Wedding Bells.

ALAINA

"Girl he said that?" Anastasia asked with concern, Lauren was telling us all the juice she had for us. She had told us what Trey had came over for. This time it wasn't just for pussy.

"He said he wanted to marry you? Im confused." Kay asked again, walking around the room. It was an exciting announcement. Clearly.

"Do you want to marry him is the question." I asked, he just came back into her life and I want to make sure everything is going at an a-okay pace. She stayed silent for a while, thinking.

"I mean, I do, because I always felt like we had a relationship that could last forever and If I say yes when he does propose, It'll take us a while to plan the wedding and stuff so that gives me more time to think." She said playing with her flowers.

"Bitch what? no no no no, once you say yes, its a yes." Kay spoke up. I nod in agreement. "Even though she talks a lot of shit, she has a point this time" I said. Lauren sighs heavily.

"What's the stress for? If you want to marry him, do it." Anastasia butts in. I look up at Lauren again and she seems deep in thought.

"You guys don't think we're moving too fast?" She asked. I shake my head in disagreement. "I mean, you guys have been messing around for years, maybe he wants to finally settle down and let you have his kids." I winked at her.

"Say yes if you really want too boo." Anastasia says with a smile on her face. Kay walks over and ruins the parade. "No. Stop feeding her bullshit. Lauren, I think you should wait three years or so before marrying this dude. I know ya'll were together in high school and fucked around for years but that doesn't mean you guys are ready for marriage." Kay blabs. I roll my eyes and Anastasia flings a pillow at Kay.

"Bitch move, it's her decision." Anastasia says. I agree. "You know its way overdue, they belong together. I couldn't stress it to her enough." Kay stands in front of Lauren so she has her full attention. "Look sweetie, I understand you're in love with him. You've been in love with him for years, but don't rush into marriage. Thats a lifetime commitment, I mean.. If you really really really really really want to, I won't stop supporting you but think about it thoroughly first." She finishes her speech and sits down next to us.

Lauren stands in-front of us, contemplating. "So what are you going to do sis?" I asked her with a small smile. "I think ima marry him." She said.

"Bitch didn't I jus-" I cut Kay off by getting up and screaming. "YESSS." I bend over and start twerking in excitement. "My bitch is getting married, my bitch is getting married." I give her a tight hug.

Anastasia walks up and hugs her also, tears form in my eyes. We have come so far. We're all grown up and we're going to start popping kids out that'll have no choice but to follow the legacy. Kay sits up and finally pulls Lauren in for a hug while I continue to do my victory dance.

"Since we're making announcements" Anastasia started. I looked at her quickly, another one? "Bitch don't tell me you're rushing into marriage too, because if you are, I swear I will walk out of this damn room." Kay said in a fast and stern tone. I fan her off and give all my attention to Ana.

"What is it sis?" I ask her, crossing my fingers and waiting for her to talk. "I met somebody I think I like for real..." She begins. Lauren asks the
question before me. "Who is it sis? Let us know." I wait for her to start talking and let us know who the lucky guy is, but she doesn't, she just stays quiet.

" I want to keep anonymous for a bit just so we don't get too excited, but its someone we all know very well." My mind starts racing around to see who it could possibly be. Bitch anonymous? What do you mean, anonymous? I got all excited. At first I thought she was pregnant, but I've known Anastasia all my life she's probably going to be one of the last ones to get pregnant.

"Anyways back to Lauren, how do you feel?" She changes the subject quickly and brings the attention back on Lauren. The excitement I had quickly comes back and I forget I was trying to figure out who Anastasia's lucky guy could possibly be.

"Yeah, how do you feel?" I ask her again. She does a little squeal. "Im excited. Its like a new feeling." She said smiling. "That feeling is stupidity." Kay butts in. I look at her and gesture for her to be quiet.

"Be quiet. I thought you were gonna support her no matter what?" I ask Kay. Kay rolls her eyes and looks down at her phone. Kay's also very overprotective, sometimes at the wrong time.. for example right now. She overthinks a lot of things that don't really have the need to be overthought.

Lauren laughs and continues to tell us about how she feels. "I really love him, and I've been waiting on him for years, to finally make me his. I mean I tried to forget him by dating other guys but that clearly didn't work because I was thinking about him when I was with them and I know that sounds bad but if you guys were in my position you would know exactly how I felt." I nod in understanding.

"Yes girl, Alaina and I understand completely." Anastasia butts in teasing Kay. I laugh and turn my attention back to Lauren, letting her continue her speech.

"He's finally making me his and Im sorry if thats rushing into stuff to you Kay but its what I want, its what I've always wanted and I'm not letting him slip this time. What we have is special and I really really want to be the one to have his kids and just be there for him as his wife." She looks at her flowers "and plus he got me flowers." She said.

I wipe the tears from my eyes. There goes the wedding bells.