Chapter One

God's Daughter And Her Fangirl Mother...

Third person;

Sam and Dean pulled the impala up in front of the Biggersons restaurant in Ohio. The both of them sat in the car for a few more seconds longer than usual, sending eachother concerned looks. They both finally pushed the car doors open and stepped out, looking through the glass windows of the restaurant trying to find any sign of Becky being inside.

"What do you think she needs help with?" Sam asked curiously turning away from the window and closing the car door on his side.

Dean pulled his head away from the window also, "Why Sammy, you worried she found someone better than you?" he asked, raising his eyebrow and smirking in his brothers direction.

Sam only glared back, "Shut up!" he said walking towards the door. A laughing Dean following behind him after closing his own door.

The two brothers pushed open the doors to the restaurant, looking around for any sign of Becky. When coming up short they walked towards a free table and sat down, Dean immediately picking up the menu while Sam watched the door.

"Look Sammy, they have your favourite, salad with a side of salad," Dean stated, chuckling to himself and pointing to the salad section of the menu, earning an eye roll from Sam.

"How can I help you boys today?" a feminine voice echoed, causing the two men to turn towards the side of thier table.

A tall waitress, with long blonde hair and stunning blue eyes, stood there with a note pad and pen in hand. She wore her work uniform which consisted of a red top with a black skirt with a black apron tied around her middle. On the top of her shirt was a name badge with the name Rachel written on it.

Dean replied before Sam had a chance to, "Well, Rachel," Dean stated, his eyes falling on her name badge before racking over her body and stopping on her eyes, "You would really be helping me if you gave me your number," he stated, only causing Sam to roll his eyes further.

Rachel however just broke out with a huge smile on her face, "Sure, I'll give it it to you now, it's O four go screw yourself triple six," she retorted causing Dean's face to fall and Sam to break out in a fit of laughter. "Now, what can I get you boys?" she asked again.

This time Sam replied, a wide smile on his face, "I'll have a coffee, black, and he'll have a slice of the raspberry pie."

"Coming right up," Rachel answered before walking away without another word.

Sam looked over at his brother before breaking out on another fit of laughter, only causing Dean to yell, "Shut up!" which only made Sam laugh harder.

"Sam, Dean," another feminine voice said, this time one that was familiar to them, cutting Sam off from his laughter.

The two men looked up shocked at the sight of Becky Rosen standing at the end of thier table, but that wasn't what shocked them. Holding Becky's hand was a small girl of seven with long golden brown waves and bright blue eyes. The young child wore a white frilly dress with a black bow around the middle and a pair of black sneakers with bright pink socks.

Sam and Dean's eyes did not move off the child causing Becky to roll her eyes, "This is Samantha, my daughter, and the reason why I wanted to talk to you," Becky introduced, before pulling up a chair and sitting down, Samantha doing the same.

Dean's eyes slowly drifted from the young girl who sounded like she was named after his brother over to Becky who, to both the men's surprise, looked completely and utterly stressed. "Since when did you have a daughter?!" he exclaimed loudly, still recovering from his shocked state.