• t w o •

a/n: So this is going to be from Pink's POV from now on, with the occasional POV from Yellow and Blue, and there will be a bit of Stevonnie (hopefully). So the story really begins here. Enjoy!

...

"Can we do anything?" I said. "It gets boring up here, fast." I tapped my toes impatiently. Yellow had gotten mad at me for breaking a window so she sent me away, but she couldn't stop me! I was back.

Yellow turned around from her work and stared at me with menacing eyes. "Leave. Me. Alone." she growled. She stood up and picked me off the ground. This isn't the first time she's done that, but it still feels like flying every time. Who knows where she's taking me, but it's probably not very good.

I really hate being so small, because I'm the only diamond like that. White Diamond is giant. She's the oldest and the first diamond. Yellow and Blue are really close in height, but Yellow is taller because she wears heels. No one really knows why I'm so tiny, because none of the other diamonds were ever this small. 

....and here is my destination. Yellow sets me on the floor, where a gem (that's barely shorter than me!) stand. She has green hair and looks really mean. "Emerald, show her the colony. And don't bring her back anytime soon." Yellow says with a grunt, and stomps off.

"Hey!" I shout. "Stop trying to get rid of me!" Emerald rolls her eyes. Well, her eye. Her gem is where one of her eyes would be. She stares at me for a second, and then walks inside a ship. I follow her. It's huge. 

The place is crowded with gems, all different colors, shapes, and sizes. Mostly Peridots and other technical gems, but still. I haven't seen so many in such a long time! As soon as I step inside, they all drop what they're doing and look at me. 

I don't like the feeling of everyone staring at me. It's like these people have never seen a diamond before! Suddenly, I notice the screens. They're monitoring all sorts of other places on the ship, and outside, too. One of them has a control center underneath it. I can't help it, and I reach out to touch it.

"PINK DIAMOND, do not touch that!" someone says behind me. I whirl around, and it's just Emerald. "I have orders to give you a pod." she says in an annoyed tone while walking through the corridors. "A pod? What's that?" I ask eagerly.

"One of these." Emerald gestures towards several large compartments with big glass windows so you can see what's inside. Behind each window is a small ship. They're all green (what's with Emerald and green?!), with long, v-shaped wings. "I GET ONE OF THESE?!" I screech in excitement.

Because of the shape of the place, my voice echoes. And echoes. And echoes. It's quite creepy. Emerald looks like she wants to smack me, but she can't because I'm a diamond. Only Yellow can do that. "Yes. You do. Go to compartment number two, the gem initiator will unlock the door for you. Tell the autopilot where you wish to go and it'll take you where you wish." She says this all so quickly, that it goes in one ear and out the other.

"Wait wait wait." I pause. "ANYWHERE?!" Emerald facepalms. "No," she hisses. "Anywhere on the planet." She walks away, steam practically floating out of her ears. 

I groan. "What's the point of a ship if you can't fly anywhere off the place you're on begin with?"

...

Okay, this is part one of Pink's adventures on the Jungle Moon! It's crappy and I know it, but I don't care. XP

Please vote & comment if you liked it! I really appreciate it. 

Peace out, guys!

~~Zia