Chapter 4

Tom was very upset. You could say it was mostly because he was carrying a disgrace that also just happened to be covered in blood and vomit. He was also unconscious, so Tom also had to worry about what to say when the filthy guy woke up. Tom had many feelings about this. But not one of them was good.

Tom growled a little thinking of the fact that Tord was yet again being pampered after ruining somebody's life.

This was almost like when Tord left, refusing to take Tom with him. Then came back like nothing had happened.

Just for him to ruin Tom's life again.

Tom looked around the sky had changed into a desaturated blue. A color that Tom liked to call reflection blue, because it resembled the reflection of a the sky in a puddle or lake.

They finally arrived, wearily Tom put Tord down to unlock his door. Messing with the handle a bit. Making a metallic rustling noise. Again he tried, but decided to keep quiet. He wouldnt want to explain this to Matt or god forbid Edd.

The door opened, with a creak it seemed to taunt him. He picked Tord up again coughing. How he wished he could just drag him but he didn't want gross and ominous liquids on his carpet.

Tom set Tord on the floor of his bathroom, then he came to a realization.

'Well, fuck. What now?"

Tom sat and stared at the volitile mess on his bathroom floor, as he flipped through various scenarios in his head. But none of them where particularly pleasing except maybe forgetting about Tord and handing him to the authorities.

Tom got up to go get a beer, it was unlikely he'd hear the end of it when Edd and Matt found out. He was walking away and That's when Tord began to sturr.

GET PUMPED GOODNIGHT DARLINGS