prologue (𝓔𝓭𝓲𝓽 )

A/N: So if you're an old viewer you'll notice I took away some of the picture. I thought instead of having faces for all the character y'all can imagine what they look like instead. That way you guys can have fun imagining your ideal MC she can have dark skin or light skin. Skinny or chubby it's all up to you guys.
༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈

So hi, my name's Haruhi, but you can call me Haru. I am almost 16 years old, born in April, that's why my name means spring, and I am part of the Constellation Pack, with my brother as the now Alpha. My role in the pact is to be the slave, which means I do the chores, teach the younger kids, and cook for the pact. The reason that I'm treated like this, is because of an accident that happened 10 years ago that involved me and my parents

~~~~~~~~ Flashback 10 years ~~~~~~

In our house, me and mommy were picking flowers while daddy was out doing his work, mommy was tending to her beautiful garden, while I was playing on the playground daddy build for me and my older brother Luka. Getting bored from playing, I heard a noise coming from the forest beyond the trees. Not knowing what the noise was, I become extremely curious, I was hoping to to find a cute animal, only to come face to face with 4 big scary wolves, so I did what a 6 year old child would do, "𝙈𝙊𝙈𝙈𝙔",I screamed the top of my lung.

Mom came running and when she saw the situation she shifted to he wolf Yuki and stood standing in between the wolves and me, blocking me from within their visions.

Mommy told me to run and hide in the house and not come out until she says so or someone else I knew comes and gets me, so I ran inside the house and hid in the closet waiting for mommy to come get me out. After a while I heard "𝘽𝘼𝙈" coming from inside the house and I closed my eyes hoping whoever was out there was someone I knew, I peaked through the creak of the door to see daddy's silhouette, I immediately ran toward him screaming

"D-Daddy, y-you got to help M-Mommy, she's in Dan-"

before I could even finish my sentence, Daddy was already running towards the back and shifting mid way to his wolf Rika, and that was the last time I saw him, because by the next hour I heard was silent, just plain silent. No noise no growls or barks not even mommy or daddy's voices to tell me that's it's safe to came out it was unsettling. The only sound I was able to hear was the sound of my hiccups that I covered my mouth to keep quiet.

Then the door slammed once again. Luka came running in, he stops
in front me. Was screaming out "WHAT'S HAPPENING" he yells. I told him the scary big wolves that was out in the forest, and mommy and daddy is fighting them, and we waited for one or even both of them to come get us and reassure that everything was going to be okay.
But no one came and it's already getting dark. Luke told me that he's going to run to the pack house and to do a search hunt for our parents and the rouges. But I was to impatient to wait, so I decided to do the hunt myself, after a while I came to a semi clear spot in the woods, and what I end up seeing was the image of both of my parents all scratched up, bloody, and skin missing laying silently on the ground not moving.
Not knowing what to do, I ran to my to my parents, pushing them to wake up, but to my dismay there was no movement, I pulled dad closer to mom and I crawled into their arms as if they were hugging me just like last night and cried myself to sleep.
~~~~~~~~END FLASHBACK~~~~~~~

A/N: So I decided to edit most of the chapters in this book, seeing I made this book around 5 years ago, I was going through major puberty, and I'm sorry if the first time you guys read this chapter was really bad I'm now put more effort, and start changing some of the things in some of the chapters. First thing I starting to do is changing characters name, especially our main protagonist "Apple Sweet". NGL reading her name, now a little but older I realized how cringy it sounds. And since I was in middle school when this book was published, I didn't think people would come across this story, and did not put any effort into making it, so I wasn't that creative in coming up with nice names at the time, and now thinking about it now Apple sweet literally sounds like a My Little Pony character, so I'm changing her name to Haru/Haruhi, because it sounds really nice and I really like how it means spring in Japanese. and I'm debating to change Luke's name to Luka, b/c it sounds also nice.
Also this chapter is basically my beta test, to see if my writing improved over the years. And I need you guys to comment especially the old readers and see if it's okis okay

Future Author after 2 years: edit the story more I think it's better