ch.6 yay (𝓔𝓭𝓲𝓽 )

So I thought about it and I'm going to continue writing, this is dedicated to my best friend CadencePigeon  check out her books she writes romance so if you are interested check them out yourself, pretty damn good if I say so myself she told me to pretty much continue writing this book

ᥣᥱ𝗍's gᥱ𝗍 𝗍һіs sһ᥆ᥕ s𝗍ᥲr𝗍ᥱძ....

——————————————————————————————————-————————————-
Haru's

'oh hell nah' looking at the disgusting face of my suppose mate...

Looking at him and the way he looked to me honestly sums up the fact we probably felt the same. We both had the look of disgust and I'm in disbelief that we were each other's fated pairs.

"No, no, no fucking way that this is happening, I was supposed to have Sunny ( I forgot if he had a gf or not if so plz comment) as my mate not some peasant who killed the alpha's parents! " Matt said.

Not going to lie that really hurt and I'm guessing it showed because the rest of the group showed disbelief that a popular kid got paired with the least noticeable kid. And second later he put on  an evil smirks and said  to the whole pack that entered the rroo.

" I soon to be beta Matthew, rejected you Haruhi to be my fated pair and forever leave me alone!!"

What the fuck! I can't believe it that he actually rejected me and humiliated me know front of the whole pack and the worst part is the fact that the whole pact was cheering and congratulating him for losing the piece of shit.

Getting angrier and angrier my sanity snapped, I walked right up to him and....

Kissed him in the lips...👄

A/N Haha just kidding moving on

I punched him in the face, turned to walk back to my room; to pack my things, and left this hellhole thought the door. oh, the satisfaction of my fist hitting his face never felt so good, it took off some of the tension and stress in my shoulder. Plus hearing the gasp and whispers of the people in the background and the frozen friend group I should have punched them as well but it was too late and I'm long gone.
——————————————————————————————————-————————————-

years later.... (In the narrative voice from Spongebob)

It has been years since I left the house and life has been going great
During my journey I was able to travel around using the pocket money from the stash and every once in a while I would pick up random jobs to earn some more. I was able to get a high school diploma from online classes so I didn't have to show physically, and I've managed to get into a nice university living in dorms, and was able to meet my two best friends Honoka and Tetsuya, Honoka is a wolf like me but her pact got disband due to the corruption in thr pact, she was living with her mate in the dorm across from me. And Tetsuya is human but he already knew about werewolf since he is childhood friends with Honoka and his got paired with werewolf who goes to a different university.

With those two by my side, they were the beacon to my light, they were there for all the panic attacks and anxiety attacks, they were the ones that I was able to show them my weakness. And by the age I'd 23 we decided to build a pact where anyone was safe to enter and no judgment was allowed it didn't matter if you were gay or queer, or if you had some kind of disabilities, or even if you had a bad background but was willing to change for the better this pact is welcoming towards everyone and by the age of 26 within 3 years we were able to create a place to call home and a pact to call family.