Well it's 2020 🎊🎉🎉🎊🎉🎉

Hey guys it's the year 2020 Wow it's has been crazy the fact that a decade ago I started my first day of a real school and now here I am being the fat potato I am, on break.

You know 10 years ago I never would realize how important It is  to improve my health and now I'm worried I'm not going to pass my freakin fitnessgram course (which if you don't live in America it's a test to show if you to pass P.E if don't you have to retake it) and if I'm going to be in a university that my brother keeps pressuring me to go and I'm only a freshman like my brother was like take advance and AP and here's me wondering I don't have your brain it's seriously the worst and it gets even more worst out of all my siblings I think I got the worst genes cause all my siblings are fit and looks good and here's me it's pretty sad, but I'm trying so.... yeah I've been in doing in school I have A's and B's so no C's and I've been trying to eat healthy. 

So to all my readers I hope you had a good decade with vine starting and closing, the first avengers movie coming out, YouTube drama, the royal weddings, the first ever iPad, the missing airplane, my all time favorite the same sex marriage, because this year my oldest brother is getting married to my soon to be brothers-in-law. Tell me in the comments what your looking forward to this decade and what your favorite event that happen is decade, my personal favorite  was  the birth of nephew who's already 5 that's crazy and I'm old.

Also I have to question to you guys if you have watched all the avengers movies then please answer " if thanos snapped 50 percent of the population can women that is pregnant get snapped fully with their child or would the child be left behind cause that is two people or would the baby be snapped??"