6

Bill P.O.V.

"Y/N? Y/N! W-Where are you?!" I screamed, looking around the darkened streets.

"Bill?! Is that you?!" I heard Y/N ask. She then walks towards me. I smile, until I see her arm. It's gone.

"Y-Y/N! W-what happened?" I asked walking over to her. She stepped back.

"He came, Bill. And you weren't there to help me." She said, a tear of blood falling down her cheek. Then, she collapsed. Right in front of me.

***

I woke up to someone shaking me awake. It was Y/N. I pulled her into a tight embrace, remembering what I had just seen.

"Bill are you okay?" She asked, hugging me back. I nodded.

"Are y-you?" I asked her, pulling away from the hug. She looked at me with confusion all over her face. "H-He got y-you." I said, my voice shaking. The confusion on her face went away immediately.

"He got in your head, didn't he?" She asked. I nodded. She pulled me into a hug, not minding that everyone else was in the room. When we pulled apart, I looked into her eyes. She looked back into mine and everything stopped. It was just me and her in the world right now.

I slowly started leaning in, glancing down at her lips. She pulled my face to her's, her lips smashing against mine.

"Can you guys suck face somewhere else?" I heard Richie scream. Y/N and I pulled away instantly, a blush growing on our faces. I was honestly super annoyed with him. I glared at him and he returned it. Why was he glaring at me. Oh wait. How can I be so stupid? I completely forgot about everyone liking her. Well, Richie liked her the most. Everyone just had a small crush on her, but Richie would talk about her to anyone that would else.

I mouthed 'Sorry' to him. He rolled his eyes and got up.

"What's wrong with him?" Y/N asked me.

"W-W-Well, I think th-that he st-still likes y-you." I said while she sat down next to me.

"Oh..." she said. "Is he mad at me?" Y/N asked. I shook my head no.

"He's mad at me." I said, surprising myself with my no stuttering.

This is just a filler chapter.