8

Bill's P.O.V.

I looked into her eyes while she was explaining. I gave her a side hug when she started to tear up and I still looked into her eyes. All of a sudden, she flinched and her eyes turned a yellow color. Darkness filled her eyes and it's like she wasn't her.

"What the fuck?" Richie said in a raised voice, walking towards Y/N.

"Get the fuck away from me, Losers." She said in a rough voice.

"Is this what that fucking clown did to her?" Richie asked me.

"I-I don't kn-know." I replied. Y/N looked at me and smacked me in the face.

"What is wrong with her?!" Beverly screamed.

"You'll float too. You'll float too. You'll all float!" Y/N said.

"It's that damn clown." Mike added. Suddenly, she snapped back. Her eyes now back to their normal color. She immediately started sobbing into my chest.

"What h-happened?" I asked.

"He sent me to a dark place. He had you. All of you. He killed you in front of my eyes. Did I pass out?" She said, her sobbing slowing down. I shook my head.

"H-he t-t-took y-you over." I said, barely able to speak. "It's m-my f-fault. I sh-should c-c-come with you." I said, now crying myself.

"You can't do that to yourself. I'm the one who said that you couldn't come with me. Plus, if you came, that clown would've gotten to you too, and I would've never forgiven myself. I'm sorry." She said. It wasn't her fault it was mine. I didn't say anything, knowing that I'd lose this argument. She gave me a quick peck on the mouth, and stood up.

"What are you doing?" Richie asked, everyone's eyes now on her.

"I'm hungry." She said, pointing to the door.

"What if you-you know." Stan said, everyone knowing what he was implying to.

"We'll get you lunch. What do you want?" Bev asked her.

"A burger." Y/n simply replied. Bev nodded her head and everyone, except me an Y/N, piled out of the room.

"Y-You okay?" I asked when she sat down next to me. She nodded. She looked at me with her beautiful e/c eyes.

"You can come with me next time." She chuckled. I looked at her seriously. "Bill, what's wrong?" She asked me.

"I don't want to see that happen to you again. He completely took you over. It hurt me so much to see you like that. I love you, Y/N." I said. She looked shocked, but when I was serious and not scared, I didn't stutter at all. She started to tear up.

"Bill, I love you too. So much more than you know." She said, choking back tears. I pulled her face to mine, connecting our lips. She instantly kissed back, and we had another make out session. (Okay, so they are a little older. Bill's like 16 and you're 15 so...)

She was now on my lap and I was gripping her waist. She had her arms around my neck.

"Every time they're alone!" Beverly screamed as she slammed through the door, causing us to jump apart.

"Damnit." Y/N mumbled, causing me to chuckle.

"Apparently, Y/N was craving more than just a burger." Richie said, causing me and Y/N to blush. She was still on my lap, smiling at me. I got lost in her eyes. Her gorgeous eyes. I smiled back, wanting to kiss her even more, but we couldn't with the Losers around.

"Can you two not act lovey dovey. I might be sick." Eddie said, pretending to gag. Y/N giggled and looked away from me. Beverly tossed Y/N a burger. I gave Y/N one more kiss on the cheek, before we discussed stupid things.

I knew one thing, though. I'm going back to Neibolt. It's where the clown lives and I need to defend Y/N. I'll go tomorrow, and find away to convince the others to go too.

Super short and I'm super sorry! I hope you guys enjoyed, even though it kinda sucked. Have good evening or day! And continue to close that goddamn door, my friends.