14k?!?!?!!

Holy duck?! 14k?!?!?!?! This is actually amazing! I remember making this book and expecting no one, except for me and my friend, to read it! But look where we are now! And if this becomes the new bible, lemme just say:

FUCK YOU ALEXIS! AND BROOKLYN! AND MORGAN, YOU LITTLE PEICE OF SHIT 19-YEAR OLD VOLLEYBALL COACH! THATS RIGHT! I KNOW YOU HATED ME! OH! AND ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE EVER FUCKED WITH ME, MY FRIENDS AND MY FAMILY! LOOK WHERE I AM NOW, LITTLE BITCHES! SORRY, NOT SORRY!

Now back to our regularly scheduled program.

Anyways, I would like to say thank you so much to everyone who has supported with this book, and all the readers, Jesus, I sound like I'm winning an Oscar. And if this book does—nah, I'm done with the hissy fit.

Okay, I'm tryna be funny, but I'm honestly so proud of you guys. You guys turned this friends-bingeing, p!atd-loving, emo, depressed, multi-fandom lover into a softie, and I hate and love you for it. I honestly couldn't do this without you(oh god, now I'm a YouTuber). I love you guys and I never will stop loving you, kinda like how I still love Peter Parker, or Bucky Barnes, and Tchalla, and Loki, and Vision, and Wanda, and I'm sorry if you haven't seen infinity war, and Sam Wilson, and Gamora, and Peter Quill, and Drax(even though I can't see him, because he's invisible to the human eye), and Mantis, and Groot, and Stephen Strange, and Nick Fury, and Maria Hill, and I somehow still love Marvel after the torture that they put me through.

Okay, lost control again. I'm sorry. But, thank you so much for 14k! I love you guys so much!

-Kennedy