9

Your P.O.V.

Bill seemed to be staring into nothing. I tapped his shoulder.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

"We h-have to go b-back to that h-house. The well-house." He said, which took me by surprise. "If there i-i-is one thing that could g-g-get rid of Y-Y/N's possession th-thing, I-it'd be confronting th-that d-d-damn clown." He continued.

"I'm in." Said Richie.

"Me too." Said Beverly. Eddie pulled out an inhaler before answering,

"Sure."

After everyone had agreed, they all looked at me.

"Wait, what? You expect me to go back in there after-" I trailed off at the end, tearing up at the memory of the clown revealing it's lights, and what had happened just 5 hours ago.

"W-We don't e-expect you to d-do anything." Bill said. I gave him a sad smile, before answering.

"I'll do it. But, only if you promise you can end this thing." I said.

"We can." Bill said.

"I believe you, but, right now I'm really tired." I said. They all agreed and we went to sleep.

——

I woke up to the sound of people talking.

"What the hell are you talking about? I need sleep, you know." I asked, and all eyes were on me.

"N-nothing, we w-were just t-t-talking about what o-our plan." Bill stuttered out. I nodded my head, and stood up. I grabbed some clothes and changed in the bathroom. I just wore a pair of jeans and a black tank top. I put my hair into a side braid before walking back into my bedroom.

When everyone else was ready, we got some supplies from my garage, and some snacks from my kitchen. Bill and I were in charge of snacks, while everyone else was getting weapons and what not.

"Y-you don't h-h-have to do th-this." Bill said, looking in my cabinets.

"Yes, I do. I want it dead." I stated blankly.

"But, w-what if it g-gets you?" He asked. I walked over to him and turned his face until he was looking into my eyes.

"I promise that I will be fine." I told him before giving him a quick peck. He smiled at me and nodded. I gave him another peck before walking back to the cabinets.

When we finished getting food, we went into the garage to help the others. They were already waiting out front. When we got to the creepy house, no one wanted to go inside, except for Bev. Bill decided to make us pull straws. It was me, Eddie, Richie, and Bill.

"I can't believe I pulled the short straw. You guys are lucky we weren't measuring dicks." Richie said.

"Shut up, Rich." Eddie said, being cautious of where he stepped. Then, there was a cry. We looked upstairs to see Betty Ripsom.

"Help me." She whimpered, before getting dragged away. We went upstairs and eventually got to a long hallway. There was a door at the end, so we decided to walk towards it. Then, we heard a door slam behind us.

"Guys! Help! Open the door!" We heard Eddie scream and instantly ran to the door. Then, Richie being the dumbass he is, decided to walk towards another door. Another door slammed and Richie was screaming next.

"Open the fucking door!" He yelled.

"It's locked." I yelled back. Then, the doorknob stopped wiggling. We heard Richie scream, before he busted through the door. We went back into the room Eddie was in. Nothing but a mattress.

Eddie's head popped up out of it.

"Wanna play loogie?" He asked in a rough voice. A black liquid came out of his mouth, almost like black vomit. I grabbed Bill's hand. We ran into the other room, where there were three doors labeled;

Very Scary.

Scary.

Not Scary.

We nodded at each other, before opening the 'Not Scary' door. It was Betty again, but this time, she had no legs.

"Where's my shoe?" She asked in a soft voice. She then started screaming. We screamed and closed the door.

"Where the fuck were her legs?" Richie shouted. Bill opened the door again and revealed another hallway. We heard Eddie screaming and gagging, so we ran down. When we got in the room, there it was. That damn clown.

"Holy fuck." Richie said. The clown looked back at us, and stared me down.

"Is this real enough for you, Billy?" It said, looking over to Bill. "It was real enough for Georgie." The clown finished before charging at us. Out of nowhere, Beverly rammed a pole into the clowns face. We looked back down at Eddie. His arm was definitely broken.

"I'm gonna snap it back into place." Richie said calmly to him.

"Don't! Stay away from me! Don't you dare fucking touch me!" He screamed. Richie ignored him and snapped his arm back into place. We rushed out of the house, and we were soon met with Eddie's mom. She took him to the hospital.

"We can fight It. We kn-know where it lives, a-and next time w-we'll be more pr-prepared." Bill said smiling at us.

"No next time, Bill! Eddie almost died." Stan exclaimed.

"We'll have weapons! We'll be ready to kill It." Beverly joined in. Bill looked at her and gave her a smile, in which he returned.

"I'm sorry Billy. I can't do this anymore." I told him. He gave me a frown, but soon grew an angry look on his face.

"Face it, Bill. Georgie's dead." Richie said. Bill walked up to him and shoved him.

"Take it back. I know you're s-scared, but t-take it back." Bill said while shoving him.

"You couldn't save Georgie, but you can save yourself." Richie said, while attempting to walk away.

"Take it back!" Bill screamed this time, shoving Richie even harder.

"No!" Richie said, shoving Bill even harder. Bill did something I had never expected him to do. He punched Richie in the fucking face.

A/N So this chapter took me FOREVER, and it sucked. Super sorry that it took forever. I've been working on a lot of my other books recently. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.