(Chapter 1) All Paired Up

A/N: Ok so I went back through and changed some thing because I wasn't satisfied with the first one so I hope this one's better! So enjoy! 😘

Aura's POV

I slam my locker door shut with a frustrated sigh before attempting to try to push through the sea of loud teenagers heading for lockers and classes. I grin as I come up behind my two best friends in which one was poking the other's face making her annoyed.

"Aura! Finally, I thought you were NEVER gonna come!"

The short blue haired girl states impatiently with small huff as she pushes off the locker she was leaning on.
"Ry since when have you ever cared about getting to class on time?" I let out small laugh as we head to history.

"I don't. Gemma was annoying the shit out of me!" she says glaring daggers at her as Gemma grins and wiggles her eyebrows. I smile as we walk into class and head to our seats. I head towards the back wall and plant myself in my usual window seat with Gemma sitting next me and Rylan sitting in front of Gemmy.

"You know I'm not that surprised..." I state with a playful smirk as we wait for the class to start. She rolls her eyes as starts telling me all about her morning.

I love Rylan and Gemma, I've known them since they moved into the house across the street from me thirteen years ago. Rylan and I was four and Gemma was five but that was thirteen years ago, now Rylan and I are seventeen and Gemma is eighteen.

If you haven't figured it out yet, their sisters. Gemma is older than Rylan and way more mature than her too. Gemmy has beautiful dirty blonde hair that ends half way down her back, blue-ish grey eyes, tan skin and curves. She also nice and tall, she's about 5'8. Rylan and Gemma don't look alike but they share some of the same features. Rylan has curves and the same long wavy hair too, but its dyed a pretty pastel blue. She has fair skin and steel grey eyes. Not to mention the feisty attitude and is shorter by about 4 inches.

I on the other hand, am plain. I'm not saying my features and dull or anything I'm just saying I dont look like a fucking Victoria Secret model. I have dark brown curls that end just below my shoulder and matching deep brown eyes. I have olive-ish skin and was not gifted as much in the curvy department as them, and let's face it I'm short. I'm about 5'3 and it sucks. Trust me...

My thoughts were interrupted as our History teacher Mrs. Clane walks in making the room settle down. She scans the room before doing her usual roll call. She finishes with a sigh, everyone was here except for the one boy who sat in front of me was still not here.

Like he ever makes it to class on time...

She shakes her head in frustration as she went to her desk to grab the assignment papers and hands the stacks to the people in the front row to pass back.

"Ok class we are going to pair up for this project..." People start whispering with their friends about who wanted to pair up with who. "Did I say it was interrupt the teacher time?!" she scowls at everyone. Ry turns to Gemmy and I with a smirk.

"Someone didn't get laid..."

I try to hold in a laugh but fail miserably making Mrs. Clane notices and raises a brow.

"Miss. Laymen!"

I look up at the scowling woman with a sigh. "Yeah?" I ask with a bored expression.

"Want to share what's so funny?"

I look at Rylan who's trying to not die of laughter by hiding her face behind a blanket of blue waves.