(Chapter 13) Jojo's Part 1

"Hmm.."

I nervously play with my fingers while waiting for Gemma's reaction. She has been staring at the rows of charcoal colored lockers in thought for the past ten minutes since I finished telling her what went down earlier in this very hall. School ended about half an hour ago and its now basically empty with the exception of the occasional student, teacher, and also George the janitor cleaning the halls.

"Weeell..." She scratches the back of her head and doesn't make eye contact with me.

Great even she cant help me with my problems...

"Well what!!" I push myself off the locker and throw my hands in the air.

"Weeeell if you would let me finish, as I was saying... I support it and have already thought of two shipnames! " she giggles while pushing off the locker and begins heading down the hall skipping.

I stare at her retreating figured dumbfounded for a moment before running after her to catch up.

"What does that mean that doesn't help me at all as to what I'm suppose to do!" I huff while walking to the doors with her.

"What do you mean that doesn't help?! I'm saying go for it we all know you want to see where this is gonna go as much as I do..." She pushed the door open and continues toward her car with a Grinch like smile spread across her face.

I frown. "But Gemma, Alec is a pain in my ass and I don't want to see what his bipolar ass is gonna do!" I pout as I throw the passengers door open and plop down into the seat and slam the door shut out of frustration.

"Hey stop taking your anger out on my child or I will sue you!"

I glare at her for a moment before her frown turns back into that large grin again.

"Drive."

She giggles as she starts it up and peels out of the parking lot.

"Hey before we go home we got to stop at Jojo's. " She states as she makes a sharp left turn onto the main street.

Lord help us all...

"Um why?"

Jojo's is this little fifties styled diner which is owned by a short little woman you guessed it named Jojo! Her and her husband opened it back in the seventies and that is basically the main place everyone goes to hang out  after school or basically anytime. I'm my opinion its loud which I hate but Jojo's  has bomb ass food.

"Why else to get deep fried Oreos and save Rylan's ass" she says as we pull into the parking lot of the diner.

"Do I want to know what that means?" I ask as I unbuckle and hop out. she stares at me for a moment before shrugging and walking in to the diner. Jojo's is kinda on the small side and in an L shape. With a counter on one side basically right in front of the kitchen with black and red high stools across the counter and matching booths on the other. Down the middle and to the left is rows of tables of two and four in the same colors.

"No Danny! I don't want to go to your dumbass party!"

And here we go...

Ryland was sitting at the counter while her food and shake studying well was trying to. 

"Oh come on, we could have some fun." Danny says while wiggling his eyebrows in an suggestive manner. Danny is basically one of the many major fuckboys of our school and as most of them do, hes trying to be able to say he has slept with every girl at school but only thing is we are in his way as well as other smart woman.

I walk over to Ry and plaster on a wide and sarcastic smile "May I help you."

he turns to me and looks me up from head to toe with no shame.

ugh...  

"Yeah you really could babe..." he says with a wink.

Ha! In your dreams!"

I smirk as I grab Ry's milkshake and pour the cold brown liquid onto his head. Rylan bursts out into a fit of giggle making all eye turn to us. I just stand there and smile as the chocolaty mixture drips down the side of his face which is now a deep red color from all the anger.

"You bitch!!" He reaches to grab me when hes suddenly thrown into the table directly behind where we were.

"DONT TOUCH HER!!"

uh oh...

Alec has his hands around Danny's neck as he slams him into the table again. The entire diner has gone silent waiting for what will come next.

"She started it by dumping the shake on me!"

Alec growls and lifts him again before slamming him back down making Danny groan in pain. I stand there in both shock and confusion but quickly snap out of it when Alec goes to throw a punch at his face.

"Stop it!"

Alec stops mid swing and slowly turns around to look at me.

"What?" he grits out lowly.

I gulp, I didn't think this far. "I-I said stop..." I whisper out slowly. That didn't come out confident or strong at all. I look to Rylan and Gemma for help but they just watch silently as well.

Alec looks at me and sadness and I what I believe was regret in his eyes but just as fast as it came it was gone and back it its original scowl. He turns to the terrified looking Danny and drops his hands from his neck and slips them into his jacket pockets. "Your so lucky this time ..." 

he looks at me one more time before walking out of the diner. I frown as I watch his retreating figure before looking at the girls for help. Gemma smiles before nudging my shoulder and nodding to the door where Alec just exited from.

"Go..." Rylan whispers softly.

Welp time to throw caution to the wind and see how things flow...

I nod before quickly walking out of Jojo's and into the parking lot where Alec went.

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

So guess who found a break in the shitty life of a hoomun string bean...

ThIs BiSh!!

So anyone else super duper excited for Christmas cause I AM! I've been ready since Dec. 26th!!

xDD 

tell me what Christmas traditions are your favorite mine is watching Christmas movies and decorating the tree!

AnYwAy!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

Buh Bai Now...