(Chapter 11) We...fucked?

I walk through my kitchen while humming a random tune.

Its around noon and Trey is out with Maddox shooting some hoops. So I have the house to myself. Only problem is that I have no idea what to do.

I grab a banana from the bowl of fruit on the counter and head back to my room to watch Netflix.

*SLAM*

Trey bursts through my door covered in sweat from the basketball court with a very pissed off look plastered on his face.

"Aura what the fuck did you do with Alec the other night and don't you dare lie!"

I look at him for a minute extremely confused before answering his very demanding question.

"What?"

He scoffs as he shakes he's head at me in disappointment.

"Didn't think that my little sister would go so low to bang my friend..." and with that he left the room.

What the actual fuck...

My eyes bulged out of my head as I scrambled out of my bed and after Trey.

"Woah! Woah! Wait Trey!" I scream after him as he slams his door in my face making me even more angry.

I knit my eyebrows together as I stand there and wait as if he would open the door soon.

I slowly turn around as I make my way outside and next door. I pound on the door a few time till and elderly woman opens the door. I say a very short "hi" and walk straight past her and up the stairs much to her protest.

I slam the door open to finding Alec cupping a half naked girls ass while shoving his tongue down her throat.

I scoff as they both turn to look at me. The little blonde headed bimbo scrambled off of his lap to put her top on while Alec just sat there and smirked at both of us.

"Are you happy ya little asshole?!" I scream while he stays silent. The girl makes a move to leave but Alec whispers something in her ear before letting go. I roll my eyes as I wait for the door to close.

"I haven't the slightest idea of what your talking about..." he says with a smirk as he leans back in his chair.

I pick up a shoe off the floor and chuck it at his head.

"Ow fuck!!"

I smirk as I cross my arms while he glares rubbing his forehead.

"How bout the fact that Trey is pissed off at me for apparently hooking up with you?!" I shout while pointing my index finger at him.

He chuckles before standing up and walking a little closer

"Because I knew it would set both of you off and for shits and giggles..." he says while lifting my chin up to look at him.

I glare before stomping on his foot.

"Asshole.."

I leave his room and the house to go back to mine to grab my key and phone before heading out the door...

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"HE DID NOT!" Rylan screams as she falls off her bed spilling fries everywhere. Yes I went to her house after getting McDonald's....don't judge.

I giggle and help her back up "yeah and when I went over to confront him about it he was sucking some bimbos face off!" I say as I chew on my fry. Ry shakes her head while getting up off the bed and walking into her closet.

"Uh Ry what do you think your doing?" I ask out of curiosity as to why she's randomly rummaging through her clothes.

"I'm finding a badass revenge outfit duh..." she says with a shrug like it was obvious.

I stare at her for a moment as I think it over for a moment but shake my head at the thought.

"Yeah no not happening he's annoying as it it and I'm trying to avoid his dumb ass not reel it in so step out of the abyss of clothes and come hang out with me and eat fries..." I pat the ash colored duvet on the bed with a smile as she thankfully slumped her way back out with a huff.

"But I like revenge..." she says with a pout while I giggle.

"Yeah yeah yeah who cares...now! Netflix!" I say with a fist bump to the air.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

I'm so sorry its short but its idk what it is so bare with me here I have writers block but

This book has over 6k reads!!!!

I can't like I literally can even process that in my mind yet so yeah!!

Also I was thinking of changing the cover and possibly the name but idk if some of y'all could send me some covers that would be great since I literally don't know how. 😂😂😂 

So hope y'all liked it and don't forget to vote and comment if you want! 😂

Buh Bai Now.....