(Chapter 10) New Friends and Football Wins

Its been a week since I yelled at Alec and surprisingly he hasn't bothered me, at home or school. Not that I'm complaining or anything.

"Aura!"

Trey calls from downstairs ripping me from my thoughts. I shut the lid of my laptop where I was watching Supernatural on Netflix before heading downstairs. I slide down the rail and stumble to gain my footing, I balance out and fist bump the air for landing that. I slowly make my way to the living room where Trey and two unfamiliar voices were coming from, l frown as I tiptoe in and over to Trey.

Cause bitch I'ma ninja...

I tap his shoulder to get his attention from the action film they were watching. He looks up before smiling and waving me over to sit.

"Hey kitten, come meet my friends... This is Maddox and that is Dean, boys this is my little sister Aura."

He points to them in turn in which they both wave. I mentally fist bump the air knowing all the jokes I can make with Dean's name. I wave to the two before sitting down next to Trey. The taller of the two who Trey said was 'Maddox' was sitting on the other couch and 'Dean' was sitting next to him. Maddox had deep chestnut locks that were sort of slicked back and electric green eyes. He looked like a football player with his massive build. Dean also brown hair but had brown eyes.

Not gonna lie but he fucking looks like Dean... Sam? You there?

Dean was also build up like a football player so I assume that they're on a team. We talk for a while and get to know each other better while the movie played.

"So Aura what kind of sports do you do?" Maddox asked as he popped a Skittle in his mouth. I smile and think for a moment before realizing I don't do any sports.

I'll have to work on that.

"None really, unless you count running from the neighbors boxer." They laugh at this for a moment before speaking again.

"You should try cheer or something I think you'd be good at it."

He smiles before winking and eating more Skittles. Trey wraps his arm protectively around my shoulder and glares at him. I frown at this before brushing it off and turning to Dean.

"Where's Sam?"

He looks at me like I'm insane and shakes his head. "Who?" I don't reply instead I steal the Skittles from Maddox and kiss Trey's cheek before running off to my room.

"Hey my Skittles!" Maddox frowns slightly at me ripping his Skittles away from him.

"LATER SKATERS!" I giggle as I bound up the steps and plop onto my bed with a sigh.

Ok time to think... Alec. Why did he help me and then turn around and tell Ry something completely different? Plus when the hell did he move next door? I've lived here for well.. forevvvvvveeeeer and I've never seen him there! Also when the hell did he become friends with Trey?

I grab a pen and notebook and start to write all this down.

Ok he might have just told Ry that because he didn't want to ruin his bad boy rep. And I'm not very observant so he could have lived there for forever too. But I'm sure there use to be a little girl that lived there and I haven't seen her there for a few years...they probably moved. Plus it's not really my business who Trey or him are friends with really.

I frown at my notes and look out the window with a sigh. A soft knock at the door pulled me back to reality.

"Come in..." I close the book and throw it on my desk before turning my attention to the door again. Maddox pokes his head in curiously and looks around before fully opening the door and stepping in. I smile at him and wave in greeting.