Prologue

It has been at peace in Crestland, as a boy rushes out of his house, "I'm going to Kamon's house, ok?" 

"Ok, just be home before dark, ok?" His sister replied as the his B-Damon ask, "Why you want to go to the Grand B-Master right away?"

The boy replied with a smirk, "Come on, Les. This is Kamon Day, the South Area Grand B-Master! 

I have to challenge him. Besides, it has been two years since his older brother , Roma, gave up his position as the Grand B-Master ." 

As they finally arrive at the house, he sees the red-haired boy with his partner , playing a Crossfire match.

Kamon said, "I'm all fired up! Crank up the Heat! "

Garuburn said, "Emblem Charge! " 

Lights blaze through Garuburn, "Burning Overdrive!" 

"Light the Blaze, Drive Garuburn!" 

The attack was so powerful as I was pumped up from the battle.

"Amazing! I wouldn't be all that surprise of the Grand B-Master and his partner none less." 

Kamon turns to see me, "Oh, hey, there, Sera. I didn't know you were coming here today." 

I said, "Come on, Kamon! I know you're busy of being the South Area Grand B-Master. How about we have a friendly Crossfire match?"

Kamon looks directly at his partner, "What you think, Garuburn?" 

The B-Damon chuckles, "He is so persistent of challenging you, Kamon. I say, go for it!" 

As we were about to start the match, Greg Day said, "Kamon, Garuburn! It's time to come inside! You must be hungry after that match." 

Kamon's stomach growls as mine does.

"How embarrassing." I said to Kamon. 

"We can have our match after, ok, Sera? " 

I nod, as we head inside the restaurant, "Say, I have to ask, how things been with you and your older brother, Roma?"

Kamon remains silent for a moment, as Garuburn asks his partner in a curious look, "Kamon, you all right?"

The Grand B-Master sighs as if he was lost in thought. 

"Sorry, Sera. I guess I had a lot in my mind recently. So many things have been changed since the Phoenix Grand Prix." 

I nod, understand completely of the situation.

"I guess, but Crestland is in peace now, and you allowed every B-Shot to play Crossfire anytime they want without having Roadfights."

Kamon smiles at me, as having a B-shot who does care about his family.

"I hope that my brother feels the same way as you do, Sera. I really am grateful that he given me this position as the Grand B-Master and all, but I like to play the game itself with him." 

Garuburn said, "Awe, don't worry about it, Kamon. I'm sure that Roma would gladly to play Crossfire with us sooner or later." 

|Meanwhile at the WBNA|

A long bearded man looks at the screen with his assistant, Ms. Rory.

"It's hardly believe that it has been two whole years since the Phoenix Grand Prix, and Roma Day has been freed his mind control by Triple Gillusion." Ms. Rory said, looking at the past events of the Grand Phoenix Prix.

"Indeed. It did a lot of damage to Crestland and it would expected, we were luckily enough to stop Gillusion with our top B-shots operatives, including Rikki Ryugasaki, the East Area B-Master of Crestland."

"Grandpa, you think there is another evil at work that we don't know about?" Ms. Rory ask her grandfather.

He rubbed his beard, "Perhaps, but it is uncertain to know for sure. I'm sure that Kamon Day would figure out what this evil is, and he has his friends to help him.

He's the South Area Grand B-Master after all."