Chapter 3: Sera's worry

Roma

As we continue our way to find Kamon, Sera asks, "Rikki, how we going to find Kamon? It's a big island and he could be anywhere that those B-shots took him." 

Dracyan said, "I think it's best we inform the others B-shots about the situation. They can help us cover more ground that way ." 

Les said, agreeing with the Damon, "I totally agree with that statement. We should go to the WBNA Headquarters right away!"

I wasn't all too sure about going to meet the friends of Kamon and Rikki . I done so many terrible things to them when I was mind-controlled by Gillusion. 

As we entered, a group of teens came forward with their Damon. 

"Rikki, Dracyan, what you guys doing here?" A boy with glasses asks.

"Yuki, Avian! Boy, I'm glad to see you! This is Sera and he's a B-Shot like us." 

I was skeptical at first. Yuki is a friend of Rikki and Kamon. Even though I was in mind control, Rikki and Kamon always have their back. 

Rikki also mentioned that he was part of the group who saved Crestland from Dragold. 

And he's the Southern East Master of Crestland, who would've thought of that.

Sera asks, "Is something on your mind, Roma?" 

I said, "Awe , it's nothing, Sera. I'm just thinking about Kamon, that's all." 

Yuki said, "Speaking of Kamon, where is he?"

Dracyan said, in a concern voice, "We need your help." 

Sera

Yuki seems of stunned after Roma and I explained the situation. "This is not good. With Kamon being kidnapped, what's going to happen for Crestland?" 

I said, "Honestly, I don't know. I'm worried about all of this. But Kamon isn't going to give in , wouldn't he?" 

"We'll figure something out, Sera." Rikki said, reassuring me. As I lost in thought of Kamon's well-being, I noticed the other B-Shots from the WBNA. 

"Hey, Hugo! Hey, Novu. " I greeted them while Roma looks at them completely confused. It was his first time interacting with Kamon's friends since he was mind-controlled. 

Hugo said, "Hiya! It's been a while, Sera, you two Les! " 

Les said, "It seems to be that you haven't change I see. " 

Leo said, "Well, Hugo and I been practicing ever since the Phoenix Grand Prix, and we're going to aim for the top." 

 Dragren, sighing, "Things will never change with those two. I still can't believe with these two are within the WBNA." 

Novu rolls his eyes, as if he had enough of the subject, as he notices Roma . "I really am curious of why Roma Day is here . 

Is something the matter we need to know about?" 

As I was about to reply, an speaker said, around the building, "May I have Sera and Les in the main hall?

Grampa Takakura wants to see you both immediately." 

As we entered, Grampa seems concerned. "I'm glad you're here. There is something I need to discuss with you both alone." 

Les and I exchanged looks, wondering what Grampa wants us to do.

As we entered , Grandpa seems disturbed. 

"Hey , Grandpa , what's this bout, anyway? Doesn't it concern about the Southern Area Grand B Master?" 

"I'm afraid there is more than Kamon Day's disappearance, Sera. You may recall that Dragold possess a B-shot named Rudy?" 

I nod, "Yeah, everyone in Crestland know all about Dragold and Rudy. I have to admit, I never thought a Damon would actually do something like that. To possess someone without a will, I never forgive it!" 

 Ms. Rory smiled, "That's one reason we wanted to talk to you and Les probably. We arranged something special for the both of you, but it would also be a lot harder than it looks." 

Les said, "We can do this, Sera. " 

"I really don't know, I mean, if Kamon's disappearance is serious, then maybe there must be trouble ahead. " 

The room remain silent as a meter monitor beeped. 

What Les and I saw was unbelievable. 

"No way. " I said, shaking with fear.