Chapter 1: Roma's self doubt

Roma

As I look outside, I wasn't feeling great. I still felt bad of everything I've done as the Grand B-Master.

If I could wish that I could turn back time, I wished that I shouldn't let Kamon and Garuburn challenged me to a Roadfight match and caused both of them to wipe their memories of being partners or the fact that Kamon forget that he was the South Area B-Master of Crestland.

Even when I was mind controlled by Gillusion, he managed to go to my darkest desires and hurt my family in the process.

I don't know if Kamon would ever forgive me after all of that.

As I was lost in my own thoughts, Aona came in .

"Roma, what you still doing here? Shouldn't you be with Kamon and the others playing Crossfire, or helping Dad with the B-shop?" She asks with a curious glance, holding a serving plate.

I am amazed of my older sister. She was able to take care of the family restaurant and in top of it, she even took care of Kamon when he didn't have his memories.

 "I don't know if I really up to the challenge, Aona. I mean, I did so many terrible things to our brother. 

I doubt that he ever forgives me from what I've done to him and Garuburn." 

Aona places the plate down and went towards me.

"Roma, come on, it's not like you to be like this. Kamon is really forgiving and he would love to have his own brother playing Crossfire with him." 

I turn to my older sister, "How you be so calm about it? You literally know Kamon better than anyone, you basically raised him when Dad went in search of Garuburn's missing parts after they were defeated by me." 

Aona said, "Well, it wasn't all that easy. When Kamon lost his B-shot memories, I tried my very best to get him away from B-Damon.

But then, Dad returned with Garuburn's missing parts and then little by little, his personality came naturally.

It's like it was meant to happen.

What I trying to say is, Kamon wouldn't be the person he is now without you or his friends." 

Aona leaves me as I thought about what she has said.

Kamon

I have to admit, being the South Area Grand B-Master is something I never imagined. I couldn't believe that this is my new chapter as a B-Shot.

Garuburn looks at me as I was lost in thought.  "Kamon, there is something on your mind recently?"

I look at the Damon with a small aplologic look, "Sorry, Garuburn. I guess I was just thinking about Roma again.

I can't honestly believe that all this time, he was being mind-controlled by Gillusion and he made us lost all of our memories." 

The Damon nods with total agreement, "I agree it is hard to believe that we have to go all through with that, including the Phoenix Grand Prix."

I said, with a total excitement, "I can't wait until the next Crossfire tournament starts! It would be a blast.

I have to thank to Rikki and the other B-shots of helping us regain our memories somehow." 

That was when Dad came in, "How about a party in the restaurant? Aona can make all the favorite food you like so much." 

I have to admit, I'm actually am grateful that he was the one who actually re-introduce me to B-Damon and having him as a friend is amazing.