Chapter 8

Song-I.D.G.A.F by Breathe Carolina

It's such an amazing song by and even more amazing group :P

Evan's P.O.V

I was sitting in Science but I wasn't paying attention. I couldn't stop thinking about lunch, or Griffin. He was amazing and I loved his smile. But because of that horrible substitute teacher I didn't get to see him smile at lunch. Sure I got to hold, I’m not gonna complain about that, but he wasn't happy. I just want to make him happy and help him. That's all anyone who knew anything about him wanted. Even my friends and they barely know him.

There was a knock at the door and our teacher opened the door. Mr. Saunders stepped in and I saw him look at me.

"I need Evan Neilson please." He said smirking at me.

I ground my teeth together but stood up.

"You might need to bring your stuff. I don't know when your going to come back." I grabbed my stuff and followed hi.

"Where are we going." I asked glaring at his back.

"Just going outside for some fresh air.” I could hear the smile in his voice and it made my stomach turn. This was the man who had hurt him. He hurt my Griffin. How could anyone do that? Couldn't he see how special Griffin was? What kind of monster does that to a little kid?

We  walked out the front door and we sat down at one if the benches sitting outside the door. "What do you want." I asked coldly.

"Oh not much. But I'm here to talk to you about something called PDA. You do know what that is right?"

"Really? What are you 3? Everyone knows what PDA is. What I want to know is why your talking to me about it.

"You see, this school has a very strict PDA policy because of a few bad experiences with it. So today at lunch when you and Griffin were cuddling, it was against school rules." He looked smug as he said this.

"You think I care? If you weren't here that wouldn't have happened." I said with venom dripping through every word.

"What ever do you mean? I'm just a substitute teacher."

'I know what you did. I know about how you kidnapped, raped, and abused Griffin." I narrowed my eyes at him.

His eyes flashed with something that looked like fear but it was gone before I could decide what it was. "What in the world gave you the impression that I would ever do anything like that? To a student no less!" He was trying to play innocent and if I didn't know he was lying I would have believed him.

"Griffin. He told me everything." This time it was my turn to smile. "And about you PDA policies? You can shove them up your butt."(A/N I love how Evan never cusses. not even now lol) Then I stood up and walked back inside. It felt good to talk back to him but I still had a feeling I did the wrong thing.

"Detention Monday after school in the cafeteria!" Mr. Saunders yelled after me.

"Great." I muttered under my breath. The bell went off as I opened the door and students rushed into the hall. Good. The end of the day. And it was a Friday. I couldn't wait to spend it with Griffin.

I went to Griffin's locker and found him putting his stuff away. "Hey beautiful." I said wrapping my arms around his skinny waist and giving him a kiss on the cheek. I saw him blush slightly.

"Hey." He responded shyly and smiled. I wanted to tell him about Mr. Saunders but I didn't want to upset him. I decided I would tell him later.

We walked hand in hand to Tyler's car which was waiting for us out front.