An elf king

3rd person
(Y/N) was a young girl that just moved to South Park Colorado. (Y/N) pulled into the driveway of her families new house and started lugging boxes in with her parents. Her hair flowed in the wind as the wind blew and her (E/C) eyes gazed up at the large house. When she finished putting boxes in her room, (Y/N) went outside and walked around for a while when she heard yelling. She figured it was some kids playing so she went to see what was up. When she got to the noises she saw a fat boy with wizard like clothes on fighting with another boy who had royal looking robes and a small twig crown. Confused she just stood and watched when someone tapped her shoulder. (Y/N) wiped her head around to see who tapped her. She saw two blue orbs staring into her (E/C) ones. The boy that these blue eyes belonged to smiled at her and said, "you must be the new kid, Im Butters the merciful," then he did a somewhat half bow. (Y/N) smiled and did a small curtsey and said, "Nice to meet you Butters my name is (Y/N)" he smiled even more and asked (Y/N) to play with him and his friends. She agreed to play and drug her to the fat boy and royal boy.

~this is my first x reader so if I need to improve anything let me know! Thanks~