Attack!!!

Today is the day that Kyles army would get his princess back. (Y/N) belonged with the elves as a valuable person not some assassin/spy. Thanks to Kyle wanting her to do that, now she's in a prison at Clyde's house. Cartman must have found out too and went to fight, but he failed and now they had the grand wizard as a prisoner. Stan lead the army into the castle from all possible angles he could manage while Kyle hid until their numbers were down.
Stan POV
I was running through the gate as I saw Craig holding a sword towards us. I fought him while the others fought his clones. It wasn't long before another wave of elves came and brutalized Craig and some other dark knights. We ran to the next room but no one was in it. Everyone looked around, confused but on guard. Many of them attempted to leave for another room but then all the doors shut and the only light anyone could see was a light shining on a balcony above us. There were only about ten of us so if he was going to attack he would need some numbers. Then Clyde stepped up to where we could see him. "You are all fools! Your king didn't even have the power to come and stop me himself, he had to send his little minions!" Clyde was yelling and didn't notice that some of us were actually prying open the door. Suddenly, someone came up behind him and knocked Clyde off the balcony and onto the floor. We looked up and saw douchebag! "Thanks douche!" I yelled and two of our fighters began beating up Clyde. We finally got out and began splitting up. I found the prison cell room, along with fatass, but no sign of (Y/N).
Kyles POV
I was hidden in the bushes waiting for the signal from Stan, but it never came. Then I heard screaming and I assume everyone else heard it too because everyone stopped to see what was happening. We looked up all the way to the top of the tower Clyde built. There I saw her. (Y/N) was hanging off the edge of it with Craig holding her hand with his foot. She I almost felt a tear prick at my eyes but didn't let it fall. I ran to the tower base and began climbing, using the shadows to my advantage. I saw fatass running away until he turned and saw (Y/N) hanging on the edge and I made eye contact with him. He realized what was happening and ran away. I was almost at the top when I heard something hit the floor. I went quicker to see Craig on the floor and Stan holding her up. "My king, please help me I can't pull her up my self." I knew he could, and he knew I wanted to be the one to save her. This is why he's my super best friend. Any way I grab her arms and pull her most of the way up and then hold her torso to bring her the rest of the way. I realized I was hugging her and we both blushed as we pulled from the hug. We headed back to the kingdom and One of our carpenter elves made her a throne next to mine. She looked at me, "Kyle... I have something to tell you." "Go ahead," I reply. "Kyle I love you... I have since the third grade and I just never had the guts to tell you. I understand if you do t feel the same." My face was redder than my hair. I pulled her in and smashed my lips onto hers. He was about a foot taller than her so he had to bed down a bit but it was worth the awkward position. After a few moments she kissed back. Cautious yet passionate. It was the most perfect kiss he'd ever had, and he was happy it was hers. 
3rd person
Kyle and (Y/N) finally broke the kiss because breathing is a thing, and they say on their thrones happily together. Kyle allowed her to have a personal guard because Stan was his, so she chose (Favorite character other than Stan and Kyle). Today was perfect to Kyle. He got his princess and could finally be with her for the rest of his life.

~Soo this might be the end and I might make one more chapter specifically for the ending, idk yet if you want leave a comment thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed it!~