We know your secret

(Y/N) heard whispers, and a slight clicking sound. She opened her eyes some to be met with metal bars. She rubbed her eyes to clear up the blurs and saw that she was in a large room with multiple cages, hers being made of an old dog kennel and some chicken wire. She stood up and walked to the wire and began pulling at it when a figure came out of the shadows. She couldn't see their face, but the build of their body said that he was male. "We know your secret (Y/N).... and soon you will know ours," and with that he walked away. 
(Y/N) recognized his voice, but couldn't put her finger on it. Then she registered what he said, 'we know your secret.' That meant the people who captured her knew that she was a spy. (Y/N) tried to put the pieces together, but nothing matched up.
~mean while with Kyle~
Stan and I were getting ready for the ambush when the bard came through the gate. "H-have you seen (Y/N)? She w-was supposed to meet me for training." Kyle looked at him and told him she left over an hour ago, getting extremely worried Kyle put together a small search party. Kyle and Stan would be going to more dangerous places while Jimmy and someone of his choice went out to some elven camps to search. Kyle and Stan had been from Kenny's house to the school and then to Starks pond, but she wasn't anywhere. Kyle finally got Stan to agree to ask her (mother/father). Stan knocked and the door opened rather quickly. Stan greeted (him/her) and asked, "do you know where (Y/N) is? None of us have found her." (He/she) points (his/her) finger to Clyde's house. Of course! The dark king wouldn't just give up after one fight. He captured the best assassin in the elven and human army, not to mention a princess. Stan and Kyle got Jimmy and his partner to come back and dismissed everyone for the night. It wasn't a school night so Kyle was able to go to Stans ark plan the attack on the kingdom. "When we get her back, I feel like we should let her reveal herself and we attack Kupa Keep because Cartmans a dick, and then have her stay with us to be protected." Kyle agreed and they made a plan, they would use all their strongest weapons and have so many people distracting Cartman, he won't even see her leave.

~this chapters a little shorter but the next chapter is gonna be exciting hope you all enjoyed! Thanks for reading byeee~
Ps. Kyle keeps calling you 'his' princess when he talks to Stan.