The Grand Wizard

>your POV<
Butters had introduced you to the two boys. The bigger ones name was Eric but he preferred to be called by his last name, Cartman. The other boys name was Kyle and you could tell he didn't exactly like Cartman but he was still friends with him. Butters had begged you to play and then begged the two boys asking if you could play. All three of you agreed and you became an elven warrior. Since you were new they had to show you the kingdom of "Kupa Keep." This is where you met Clyde, Craig, Tweek, Scott and the infamous Princess Kenny. "Your training will begin tomorrow," Cartman said. "All you have to do is come here to Kupa Keep ready to battle," said Kyle. You nodded and took your leave to unpack.

>Kyles POV<
I had just met (Y/N) and I already thought she was the most beautiful girl I'd ever met. Cartman on the other hand didn't like the fact she was playing but decided to deal with it because he didn't have much of a choice. "I wonder if she's single," I heard a muffled voice say. A light dust of pink appeared on my face as I wondered the same thing. Then I looked at princess Kenny and said, "so your a lesbian now?" He laughed and everyone started heading home. When I got home I couldn't help but keep asking myself if I liked her. We were barely friends if that so even if I did there's no way she'd feel the same way. As I laid down Ike came in to ask who the girl was. I told him I would explain tomorrow and went to sleep.
>3rd person<
As Kyle and (Y/N) fell asleep thinking of each other, something felt strange about the quiet mountain town. Suddenly there was a bright light, as (Y/N) looked out the window she saw something she never thought possible.

~hope you enjoy please feel free to tell me anyone else to do or how to improve thanks! ~