One.

"Please! Just this one time, I promise I won't ask for anything ever again!" MY best friend,Yeri, begged me.

"Ugh fine!" I gave up, already frustrated.

Yeri has been begging me all day to go to this party with her so she wouldn't be alone. I didn't want to go, but I agreed.

"Yes! Now hurry up and get ready. You have an hour," she skipped out of my room happily.

I sighed and got off my bed. I put the papers for my law assignment on my desk and ran my hands through my hair. I had early class tomorrow so i shouldn't drink.

I doubt I'd do anything but stand awkwardly around Yeri so I didn't put too much effort in. I applied a bit of my foundation cushion, fixed my eyebrow, applied mascara, blush and lip tint. Pretty normal for me.

I frowned at my hair. It was dyed a peach colour and was long. I quickly brushed it, leaving it in a middle part and it's natural waves. I hair sprayed my bangs and walked back into my room.

I pulled on a pair of high waisted black ripped jeans with a belt and a cropped yellow hoodie that was thin, but not too thin. I put my green vans and looked at myself in the mirror.

I looked...

"Yeri do I look okay?" I frowned, walking into her large bedroom, right next to mine.

"I don't think I've ever seen you like this. You look like an idol! In a good way," she laughed.

"Yah! Okay good."

"Anyways, what do you think?" She dabbed at her lipstick and spun around. She was dressed in a red bodysuit that wasn't too revealing, paired with a black denim skirt and black heels.

"You look like a monster," I fake gagged.

"Rat," she narrowed her eyes at me.

"Kidding kidding! You look really good. But uh," I picked up her black bowtie choker. "Wear this with it."

"When did you become the queen of fashion? Whoa," she laughed and tied it around her neck.

I rolled my eyes and looped my arm around hers. "Just so you know, we're late. Let's go."

Yeri rolled her eyes and we walked outside and immediately hopped into the warm car, Yuri driving.

A little while later we pulled up outside a decently sized house. Drunk teenagers spilling out from all angles and loud music playing, Jay Park I think? We stepped out of the car and were immediately hit with the smell of weed and alcohol.

Not my favourite scent personally.

"Follow me!" Yeri said with a mischievous Gleem in her blue-contacted eyes.

I didn't have time to process before she pulled me inside and made a b-line for a group of boys sitting on two couches.

"Yeri, what are you-?!"

"Hey guys," she interrupted me, smiling widely.

"Hi Yeri," one of the boys from the couch greeted. There seemed to be 7 of them, and I knew none of them.

"Oh, Tzuzi (tuh-zee) this is Mark," she introduced me to the guy whom had greeted her.

"Hi!" He have a wave and a small smile. He sounded.. American? A little?

"Introduce yourselves," Yeri hit one of them on the side of the head. I'm guessing she knew these boys. But I'm confused because Yeri literally never leaves the house anymore...

"I'm JB," one of them greeted. He was inhumanly handsome.

"Youngjae," another greeted me with a smile. He was inhumanly handsome too.

"I'm Bambam!" Another one of the boys said enthusiastically. Okay are they all just like really handsome?

"Im yugyeom," the one with bright yellow hair that oddly suited him greeted. Okay yes. They're all really handsome.

"Hi! Im jinyoung," he had the smile of sunshine. Again wildly handsome?!

"Jackson-ah," Introduce Yourself," JB flicked his arm making the boy bite his lip and stare down the other boy.

"I'm Jackson," he greeted in a slight monotone, yet very deep voice. He was dressed in all black with a cap on that had rings on it. That's a... unique hat.

"Uh Hi, I'm Tzuzi," I waved awkwardly.
I looked around at where to sit and the only free spot was next to the one called... Bambam? Since, Yeri was a traitor and was sitting next to Mark.

I sat in awkward silence for a moment, just admiring the boys. But maybe that's weird? Yeri was conversing with Mark and I didn't want to interrupt them. They would be cute.

"So ah, Tzuzi, how old are you?"
Yugyeom piped up.

"Oh I'm 18, but 19 I'm korean age," I replied. I'm half Australian, half korean, so I always get confused about my age and it's a tricky thing.

"She's so young," Yeri pretended to wipe a non existent tear.

"You're literally only two years older than me," I replied in a monotone voice.
The boys laughed, although it really wasn't that funny.

"We're all older that you, just call us oppa," Bambam winked.

By 11:27pm I was still on the couch. However, I was scrolling through my wattpad and sipping on a cup of mango juice.
The one I know as Jackson, was staring at me and I could feel it, even though my eyes didn't even drift for a second to look at him.

"You know, staring is impolite," I said and locked my phone.

"I-I wasn't staring. I was just watching the ceiling," he shrugged.

"Right.." I trailed off and unlocked my phone, ready to begin a new fanfiction.

"Hold on a minute," Jackson interrupted me before I could ever click the book.

"What?"

"What are you drinking?"

"Mango juice," I shrugged. "Want some?" I offered him the red solo cup. He shrugged and grabbed it, cautiously sipping it.

"Ha. It really is juice."

"I don't really drink, so."

"Me neither," he nodded.

"Besides I have class tomorrow."

"What class do you take?" He asked, seeming interested.

"Well my major is law, boring I know. But I enjoy it." I shrugged.

A smile played on his pink lips. "Law? That's really cool. I'm more into music, but that's really impressive."

"Thank you. It's not easy, but music must not be either,"

"It's not as easy as people think, you see-"

For the rest of the night. Well, until 3am when everyone nearly passed out, me and Jackson spoke. Nothing too deep, but he was nice and entertained me when Yeri was gone. We exchanged numbers but I really didn't expect to hear back from him.