Two.

What most people don't know about me is that I'm actually musically talented, or so I've been told.

I don't do much about it, I usually leave it to everyone else since I'd feel selfish using my fathers connections to make a career out of it instead of becoming a lawyer by my own means.

However, it's currently 2:37pm, February 3rd, 2018 and I'm sitting in a local music store playing on a beautiful white piano I'm seriously considering buying. It's so easy to move my hands over and I have the perfect spot for it in my room.

I'm in the middle of playing the piano version of 'don't wanna cry' by seventeen when the little bell that signals someone entering the shop goes off. I ignore it and continue playing, singing quietly.

"You know, you could make it even more emotional if you used this key too," someone interrupted my playing.

He had a deep, oddly familiar voice?

I turned around and came face to face with a curious looking Bambam.

"Oh! Bambam, Hi," I gave a small smile.

"Here I'll show you," he sat next to me on the small piano stall and placed his hands on the keys, grabbing my own hand and placing it on the keys too. His touch sent shivers up my spine, maybe I'm just cold.

"Okay," I nodded. He began to play flawlessly and I followed, watching him change one key to another.

He was right, it did sound more emotional.

We finished the song and Jeffery, the store owner clapped a little for us.
"I didn't know you could play," he smiled and stood up.

"Oh, it's nothing really, just a hobby," I joined him next to the guitars.

"Oh. Well you're really really good."

"Thank you," I blushed. "So are you, I never took you for the musical type."

"Well actually I'm in a ba-
Uh I mean actually I'm more of a rapper," he laughed nervously, not finishing what he initially was going to say.

"That's cool, id love to hear you sometime," I said, ignoring whatever he nearly said.

We talked for a little while more before he suggested we grab something to eat, since we both found out we hadn't yet.

Food is a huge part of korean culture and if my mother knew I hadn't touched anything today she'd probably kill me.

~

"How about here?"  I pointed to a middle place in front of us.

"Sounds good," bambam agreed.

We walked up to the door and he opened it, letting me walk inside first. It was nice, definitely family owned. I found a spot by the window and sat, as bambam and I had already fought over who was paying and he'd already managed to find out what I ate.

I heard bambam speaking with the cashier and I quickly opened my phone to check for messages. I had one from an unknown number?

Unknown number;
Hey! Are you free tomorrow?

Sorry, who's this?

Unknown number;
Oh sorry! Its Jackson

Oh! Hey,
Yeah im free tomorrow, whats up?

Jackson-ah
Just wanted to see if you
Maybe wanted to hang out?

Yeah definitely!

~

Bambam began walking over with a grin on his face and two bowls of noodles on a tray. I quickly told Jackson I had to go and turned my phone off.

"You know, I'm glad we met the other night at the party!" Be grinned and placed a bowl in front of me.

"Yeah me too, although I actually don't know how you guys know Yeri?"

"Oh! Well her and Mark have been talking for a while so we'd gotten to know her pretty well. and I guess they decided to meet up at the party. She was ranting about you needing a boyfriend of something," he shrugged and shoved a spoon of rice in his mouth.

My eyes went wide. "She did what?" I nearly choked on my kimchi. "Uh well, I don't," I laughed nervously. Why did she say that?

Bambam shrugged and continued eating.

"I'm going to kill her," I said under my breath.