Four

"Wow what a great place to get stuck in," I laughed. Jackson bit his lip and peered out of the clear window.

"At least the views nice."

"Optimistic much?" I laughed at his comment.
He nodded and smiled widely.

"What are we supposed to do in a Ferris where for half an hour though?" He questioned whilst resting his head on his hands, almost doing aegyo without noticing which made me laugh.

"Yah, what are you laughing at?" He frowned.
I snickered and waved my hands to say nothing.

Again, he pouted. Man, this dude is the king of doing aegyo and not knowing, isn't he?

"It's just, you're kinda doing aegyo." I shrugged.

"You mean.. like this?" He began doing hearts, blowing kisses and basically making me cringe but also blush at the same time.

"S-stop." I said whilst laughing. "Or I'll do it to."

"Do it." He folded his arms and smirked at me.

"Oh not a chance."

"Please?" He started up the aegyo again and I didn't know if I show throw up or cry because I was kinda into it.

"You asked for it." I sighed, knowing he was in for a cringefest.

My hands immediately started doing 'shy shy shy' and I could see Jackson's face going a shade brighter and him snickering to himself.

"I told you!" I huffed and crossed my arms.

"I mean, it was kinda cute." He laughed.

I rolled my eyes to keep my jaw from dropping. "You're a funny one."

Not long after we stopped laughing at eachother, the lift went back to normal and dropped us back into solid ground.

"That was fun." I said sarcastically.

"Oh just the best." He agreed.

We began walking back to the car when I saw a group of girls start to walk towards us, I pointed to them. "I wonder what they want."

"Uh I don't know. Hey I need to grab something, but it's hot you should head to the car and turn the aircon on, yeah?" He smiled and handed me the key.

"U-uh Yeah, okay, sure." I knitted my eyebrows together and saw him walk off. I just shrugged and walked back to the car.

The aircon was automatically turned on and so was the radio. 'What U do' by EXO filled the car and I tapped my foot along to the beat whilst I sat waiting for Jackson.

He came around the corner with a bright smile on his face a few minutes later, a plushie in hand.

"So I saw this vending machine back there and I thought I'd be macho and try to win something." He said whilst climbing into the car. "But I suck, so I paid some guy $5 to win it for me."

I laughed and laid the oversized bear on my lap. "I suck at those games so bad. But thank you."

"No problem." He smiled and started up the car. "Hey wanna get lunch?"

"I don't really have any other plans, so sure." I smiled to myself and looked out the window, noticing the weather was constantly changing this season.