CHAPTER 1

we were running for what felt like hours, until Elliot finally found a human town looking for a shop that held all our needs.

stopping in front of a large building with Coles and Kmart right beside one another we caught our breaths. Looking at my team I had 9 people including me.

"all right you guys go by some food and well go get some clothes and toiletries meet back in 15." I turned on my heel smiling at the six men and walked off with Mikayla right beside me Ane was already inside doing what she does best (looking for bling). humans all around us were watching and looking at our unusual wardrobe attire.

suddenly before even entering Kmart I felt an eruption of tingles shoot up my waist which to my astonishment was the first thing I have felt brush my skin in so many years other than just pressure that i smiled at the feeling

"mmm you smell so good lass, I cant wait to make you mine." I heard greys deep voice whisper close to my ear, shooting tingles down to my knees which were now weak and wobbly as was my fluttering stomach. how did he sneak up behind me? what the hell is he doing to me? spinning around I was only met with his tall frame walking into Coles as If nothing had happened all evidence was gone but the smug smirk resting on his lips as he knew I was watching.

"Alpha you coming?" turning back around I nodded in Mikaylas direction and followed her inside trying to control my angered and flustered breathing... argh whats happening to me?

.....

15 minutes later we had collected 9 bags, filled with the basic toiletries including toilet paper and clothes also lollies lots of them, the bags were all different colours to help tell them apart as to who's is whos, beside who knows what males keep in their bags not me thank you very much... running up and paying for them all we left the shop to meet all the guys waiting around for us.

"leave it to the women to take hours in the shops" one of the Jacob whispered to ray making me roll my eyes, frustration rolling off me in waves. I had no idea why though... this is their normal banter but lately it seems I have been getting Angier or something and Im not sure whether I like it or not... deciding i should actually let it go I shrugged my shoulders and helped hand out the bags. the dress I was wearing was beautiful and I couldnt bring myself to ruin it any further so once I had finished handing and receiving out the items we made a direct beeline for the nearest forest which was back the way we came and get changed... before making our next move.

..........

the plan was simple - to find the oracle Gabriel and ask her for answers from the past and go from their... yeah, I know its a stupid idea don't need you to tell me but I got out voted... ironic isnt it Im their leader and this is how they treat me. "ok so first in order to go on this quest I think its best to officially become a pack. Second which relates to the first whos going to be beta male and whos going to be gamma female and male." Mikayla spoke. my wolf still wasnt happy with her but continuing to warm up at the show of her taking up her responsibilitys. everyone turned their heads towards me waiting for my choice after their short agreement with Miki rolling my eyes I simply spoke "I dont count gender as a thing to hold against someone so you guys whoever wants to be in the tournament will have 30 minutes to defeat the others, last standing has a beta position, 2 and 3rd last standing have the grammar roles... on your marks get set....' looking at them all i could see their deadly want for power by my side... and i trusted them all equally, may the best man or lady win....GO!!!" I screamed. they bolted every last one well except for Miki. turning her nervous eyes i nodded in simple encouragement that doing her beta job like right now was helping to prove herself worthy of the title and my forgiveness which made her blue eyes brighten.

you could hear them all throughout the forest, harsh grunts and moans and even a couple of screams of rage until the first came from the forest Ray, "hey guess Im first out those guys play harsh..."

i simply huffed in laughter.

soon enough Mitch came out his black hair dull and eyes blazing with fury." Arse holes "was all he said before sitting on my other side ripping out grass just as Jacob came out laughing at himself saying "thought Id give it ago." he went over to Mikayla and started flirting and now everything came down to who was next. this next person would be the last and to my greatest shake and brain rattle Elliot came out screaming....kidding he was flipped off because Ane had managed to hit him with a blow dart and hide his shoes...who was as of this moment right beside him equally pissed that while hiding his shoes she was caught to be cheating...i simply laughed at them both and asked who wanted the position which Ane gave rightfully to Elliot.. who as of this moment was male gamma... hahaha little did the boys in the forest know who was going to be female gamma of the pack would be the next walking out of the forest... "you guys have 2 more minutes i suggest you hurry." I said knowing theyd hear me.

then as if it was magic and betrayal at the same time both boys started hand to hand combat walking out of the grove. and the reason to this was greys rippling body glistened in the sun from his sheen of sweet making me lick my lips, catching his attention. soon enough 20 second later grey threw Mitch over towards me landing at my feet. groaning i stood up and called them all over before pulling out my signature blade from my bag...

whilst cutting myself the others formed a circle around me sweat beading from their foreheads...

"I Jessica Heartwell once queen of all spade assassins to which now are hunted, bless grey alpha of dead rouges as my beta male...-' he placed out his palm winking at me effectively making my knees wobble. well pay backs a bitch is all i can think so I cut his hand deeper than its normally done. he didnt hiss out which annoyed me all he did was put his cut over mine as our blood mingled" i grey once alpha of rouges now pledge loyalty to the sinners pack for as long as I am able." a soft green glow merged in-between our skins saying it was done and as I did this to grey I did with everyone else much to mitches immense disappointment even to Mikayla.

"it has been done so now in the name of the creators bless this pack for a long happy rough ride"

smiling at my new pack i led a howl so victorious into the sky I no doubted gave away our hiding spot to the oncoming assassins but none of us cared enough for that as they to ripped their heads back in an almighty human howl.