CHAPTER 5

Jessicas pov

I wasn't happy- but then again, I wasn't angry, and in a way, I felt satisfied with what had happened the night before. it had lifted a huge burden that I had no idea I had- had. Now dont get me wrong the anger inside of me was still there but it wasn't eating me up like it had been originally, it was a contempt beast lurking in the shadows just below my skin.

Its was now around midnight and all I could hear were the others in a snoring competition and greys soft breathing fanning over my face. I was wrapped in a large blanket which was more like a sheet, it was toasty warm. Even though my toes peeping out the bottom they would have been slightly frozen if it wasn't for the huge bulking male that had his legs tangled into my feet, the same ones that no less than a few hours ago, pinned to the floor marking me as his, as he told me what he thought I needed to hear about him and me, about how he couldn't go on in this world if I left him. So, in a desperate state to keep me close to him, he knew his only chance to ensure I was his was to mark me right then and there.

And in a way the reason I cannot be extremely angry with him is because I could understand. I have been there with Sam in that same type of situation where you think you cant go on. And the hope I had was to find a mate that would save me, just like I was to grey, hope. But mine was smashed when that hope turned out to be a curse, and I didnt want that for him. I looked up to his half-frowned face and smiled, he was a beautiful man, a man that could make my panties set fire with a single smile or whisper.

His stirring beside in sleep made him grip his hand around my waist tighter. As if in his dreams he needed to make sure I was still there with him. lowering my eyes, I saw his chiseled chest his skin smooth and taught over his muscles that went from broad to packed as I looked lower and lower as some rather disturbing thoughts ran through my head about what I could do to him and him to me, making my brows furrow in confusion, i didnt know why I wanted that.. I have never felt pleasure from a man but I felt he could give it, which made me start to laugh a true laugh.

I felt alive, the laugh coming from my mouth was as easy as breathing, it came naturally for the first time in years. I laughed harder loving the feeling in my lungs and mind as I lost all thought, to the point I didn't even know what I was laughing at any more. Soon enough grey beside me stirred in his sleep and pried one eye open...

I struggled out of the blankets I was in as grey began to fully wake up his face automatically turning into worry and slight fear... but no guilt. It was a look that made me move and wriggle with want and desire, I hated people who regretted their decisions. If you are going to do something make sure its something you wont regret.

His hands were trapped underneath me by now and he struggled to get them free most likely to restrain me so I couldnt get away so he could try and calm me down. All this wrestling with the sheets though was starting to make me fed-up and so naturally I began to partially shift making grey panic even more probably confusing my frustration with anger towards him.

"shit lass calm down!! let me explain..." he pleaded furiously as he too struggled. I allowed my claws to shred the blanket up allowing me to break free, and in a flash I hooked my leg up and over so I was straddling him.

A wicked idea popped into my head and I internally smiled trapping his wrists in a hold above his head. i looked down at his perfect chest hearing his heart beat flutter in slight fear and anticipation, hiding my face in an angry mask was quiet easy from all the years I had rested it as I turned my icy glare of gun metal grey dead in the eye, hearing a gulp and seeing sweat start to bead down his forehead, i leaned in slowly barring my teeth so i was at his ear, his pulse was rapid and nervous. he knew any certain moves would be his demise.

"time to pay..." I whispered evilly in his ear and in a few short seconds his breath hitched and his body became even more ridged then it already was, smiling against his ear i gave a slight chuckle, i tenderly bit his ear lobe dragging it between my teeth releasing an unexpected sound that sound like a strangled moan of pleasure come from his beautiful hard lips made me more confident in what I was doing. Kissing him slowly down his jaw with suspense between each one I could tell he wasnt breathing because of an internal battle going on inside his mind. Continuing down his throat to his collar bone. It seemed his arms were now waking up and wanting to be released so i lightly bit his shoulder at his attempts to let him know I was still in charge. i worked my way back up his throat and gently kissed his Adams apple which bobbed up and down.

Greys pov

i awoke to her melodic laugh, even though it was strained, a true laugh, strained because it had not been used in a long time. i was in a particle daze enjoying it until I made the stupid mistake of cracking one eye open, the laughing stopped and her face hardened just a little until she began to wiggle, i could sense her emotions they were confused frustrated and something i couldn't quite read almost as if she was masking it, she thrashed around harder and harder, and had absent mindedly trapped my hands underneath her, i admit for my own safety I was slightly worried. About what she would do to me. I too became frantic i needed to calm her down before something bad happened.

only it was more difficult then i thought especially when her frustration levels raised higher and she began to become aggravated beginning to shift, now i was in panic mode, more so for her safety then mine, she would surely cut herself if she shifted completely while wrapped tightly in the blanket. Not knowing what to do the words slipped out of my mouth to try and at least calm her in any way.

"shit lass calm down! let me explain..." i partially shouted but stopped when i herd the sheets rip, she wasn't shifting she was simply tearing her way out from the inside, in other words she was pissed. it happened so fast and in one quick moment she straddled me snatching up my wrists once i had freed them above my head.

If this was any other time for a different reason i would retaliate and be slightly turned on but right no i new i deserved this for taking her choice but that doesn't mean i regretted it. i gulped my heart speeding up as she looked at my chest with a predatory grin before turning to an icy glare pinning me to the bed.

i remained still and hardly breathed, because if looks could kill i knew Id be 6 feet under her holding the shovel, she leaned in ever so slowly as sweat beaded on my forehead. she stopped at my head whispering something that made chills run through my bones "time to pay.." and with that i new i was in for a world of pain.

But to all my surprise she bit my ear, making my heart nearly skip several beats in my chest as she tugged my lobe down in an almost seductive manner, letting escape a strangled moan of worry and pleasure, i knew this must be a trick but without seeing her face as she sucked and kissed behind my ear and down my throat i couldn't decipher let alone become more aware of my body and hers on top of it in the most un lady like position.

Trying to release my hands as her lips fluttered over my shoulder earned me a dull bite, releasing a subtle pain reminding me i needed to keep still, i was losing it and all thought when she worked her way back up to my jugular, how i so wanted to touch her, and as if reading my mind she let go of my wrists only for a split second until she gave me a deceiving grin and shot her hands down to my pecks and sharply twisting my left nipple making me yelp out in pain as she shuffled of me laughing with speed, sending my high crashing down.

i couldn't believe her. i scowled at her as she turned tail and went out to the others without even a second glance at what she was wearing (a shirt) and wasn't wearing (bra and underwear) i growled at this and hurried to make it out of the bed to stop her from being in the presence of other unmated males.

but in all truth, i just wanted to bring her back here and finish what she so wrongly started.