CHAPTER 6

Walking out leaving him in the room smirking felt so right.

Turning the small jagged corner the others came into view, silently talking to one another around a small fire near the entrance of the cave, the soft glow accentuating their fear struck faces making them look hollow and sick.

I silently laughed and shook my head, yes im upset but not to the point id do something outrageous. i pulled myself together we did after all have to plan our next move, we're being hunted.

the small pit fire they gathered around crackled and added to the ghostly wails of wind and waves echoing through the small space. walking over Mikayla was first to spot me with teary eyes "jess.." her voice cracking a few octaves but stopped as i raised my hand and smiled slightly towards her, "its time to plan our next move" her breath hitched and eyes started to glow a little brighter as her wolf recognised our acknowledgement.

the tension in the air dropped a little as i sat down but I still needed to let them know of my disappointment, i looked at them all individualy until they turned their heads in submission.

"Agreed Luna, but we need one of the kings and queens to figure out who had ordered the death of both you and Xavier," Ray spoke his white teeth contrasting against his dark skin.

luna? luna! LUNA?!, since when was I luna? i snarled at the name not only that but the painful reminder of my dead father making him shrink back.

"what...did you call me?" I spoke through clenched teeth? this was a dangerous game he was playing and I was angry, they all swallowed and gulp.

"well i just assumed that because our alpha..' i snarled lowly and he changed his wording "o-or grey marked you that would mean that he was our alpha and you the luna?" Jacob squeaked trying to cover for ray who looked like he was about to faint, his voice nearly silent towards the end, trying to make him self smaller under my growing rage.

my aura was fighting against my skin and for just a moment I forgot i needed to fight it, i was to angry from all I had lost and gained, just to be ranked as a luna, and even though they are meant to have the same authority as the alpha we all know they don't, so once again the darkness started to secret from the crevices and pores of my skin making the air become thicker, my wolf sticking her head out, more so pissed than I with ears flat angry at the question of leadership.

"well you thought wrong, on both accords, i am your alpha and i don't just want to find out who wanted to kill X and I but their true motives as to why they want to hurt me and have me killed, and that's not all i'm taking over the assassin leaderships law council completely, i have a feeling those bastards were in on it, I'm sick of being ruled and taken as a joke, i wish to rule over them all."

i was nearly killing them with the amount of pressure applied to the air, the gravity pushing them down to the point their heads laid against the cool stone. The wind was no longer entering the cave, my aura eventually sucking out all the oxygen. leading to the few people like Mikayla and Jacob who don't have much expertise in holding their breath struggling and nearly dead, not that the others were better off, as they were reaching up to ther throats trying to heave air into their lungs as i continued to stare, and I felt nothing, no that's not it I felt as if this was normal, like a hole was filling something like a purpose within me, that death was something that.... I don't know, it felt natural.

I hadn't realised I had entered a trance until I herd yelling

"lass stop it!" grey growled beside me.

turning my head at a weird angle i frowned, stop what? and then as if a switch was flipped, the lights behind my brain turned on the pressure in the air returned just as grey picked me up and stuck me on his lap engulfing me in his arms. and stroking my back, so my breathing that i hadn't realised was ragged, would return to normal. i looked over at my pack and frowned, what was i doing, i got angry and i almost killed them, but for what reason? yes I was mad and I felt like I needed to punish them but even I knew where to draw the line and this was defiantly over it. They were confused that's all, it was natural for them to think that.