Part 9

I went to sleep early that day because after what Patrick and I did I was so tired. I loved him more than anything. He was the cutest boy in the world.

10 am. I woke up and had breakfast. I remembered that I had to go with the losers to "beat the clown". Omg. Why? I chilled all the day till 3.45, when I went to the house where we were supposed to meet. I arrived and they were waiting for me.

- We have to go inside the house? - I asked

- Yes - they said

We walked in. The house was all empty and dirty, full of dust and cobwebs. The place was scary I'm not gonna lie, but it wasn't as scary as I expected.

- Okay - said Mike - we will be divided into groups. Stan, Ben, Bill and Bev, u four are going to the basement and Eddie, Richie, Zoey and me are going to the top of the house. Okay?

- Okay - we all said

We divided and went upstairs. I heard my name and looked around.

- Zoey listen, if u hear your name u better don't bother to find out who called u, it's always the clown playing with your fucking mind - explained me Richie

- Okay - I said

We arrived at the highest floor in the house. There were porcelain dolls all over the floor. We all stopped there and, a few seconds later, the dolls started to move.

- Wtf - Richie said

A doll came to me.

- Oh no no little doll, get the fuck away from me! - I said pushing the doll with my foot

- Nice kick - Eddie said

I laughed.

The doll was broken in the floor because of my kick. Then it started to rebuild and a seconds later she turned into a fucking clown. No. I started to get so scared. The kids started to fight with the clown but I was shoock. I couldn't do anything. Then the other four appeared.

- Zoey are u Okay? - Bev asked

- I'm so scared - I answered - I can't do this

- U can!

- No I can't - I complained

I was almost crying. Bev went to help the kids. Then I thought of Sara, I imagined her being chased by that motherfucker. The rage took hold of me. I took a iron steak that was in the floor and walked towards the clown.

- Fuck u bitch! - I yelled to him

I hit his face.

- Kill him! - Bill yelled

They helped me to do it. The clown was very hurt. He was in the floor.

- I'll come back - he said

Then he disintegrated. That was..... wtf.

- We did it - Bev said

They all hugged.

- Come here - they told me including me in the hug

We all went home. They were such a nice kids.

Patrick's POV

I was with Henry and Vic.

- I think I'm leaving - I said

- Where? - Henry asked

- To meet Zoey - I answered