four.

1:32am

I wake up to the sound off my phone going off repeatedly. I unlock it to see who it was and it was of course white bo - ethan.

white boy: i hope you are packed and ready because im on my way.
white boy: wait , what's your address?
white boy: lili , please answer me.
liyah: do you know what time it is boy?
white boy: you finally answered!
liyah: of course I did , you woke me up by blowing up my phone.
white boy: sorry li , what's your address so we can go?
liyah: 2453 Lucy drive
white boy: On my way!
liyah: pls don't text and drive. I care for you.
white boy: i care for you too❤️ be ready honey.

honey? I liked that.

I turned my phone off and got dressed quickly. After I was finished I went into the living room to wait for ethan.

Ten minutes later , I got a text from him saying that he's outside. I got up and got my suitcase and quickly walked out the door , locking it.

As soon as I was outside , I turned around to be brought into a pair of arms and hugged tightly.

" I missed you" ethan said while kissing my head.

"I missed you too, white boy"

He groans while grabbing my hand , dragging me to his car.

"Here let me take your suitcase." He says while taking it and putting it into the trunk.

"Wow , such a gentlemen." I giggled while fanning myself.

" you know it." He smirked

he opened the passenger door for me so I could get in.

"Thank you , white boy."

" anything for you" He said while smiling and closing the door.

He is such a good guy and he makes me feel a way I've never felt before. I can't get too deep. I will not get hurt again.

I hear his door slam which gets me out of my zone.

I turn around to look at him but he's already staring at me.

"What?"

"Where are we going?"

"What?"

"I told you that we could go anywhere in the world you wanted to go? wherever you want to go I'll take you , as long as we're together." He saids

I smile and take his hand , intertwining our hands while he blushes at the contact.

" Can we get some food first? I'm hungry since somebody woke me you the middle of the night." I laughed

"We can get whatever you want , baby." He said to me

"Baby?" I ask while smirking

" I - I - If you don't wan- want m-me to c-cal-call yo-u tha-t I"

I cut him off.

"You can call me baby. I like it coming from you."

"Okay , baby" He says while giggling

" you are so adorable."

"You think I'm adorable?" He asks me.

"Of course , I do."

"We just sit there staring at each other with stupid smiles on our faces.

"So , are we gonna sit here in your car staring at each other or start our long first date?" I ask while never losing eye contact with him.

" To be completely honest , I could stare at you forever." He says while rubbing in thumb against mine.

I start to blush.

" Stop it!" I tell him

"I'm serious" He said while laughing at me blushing like and idiot.

He puts his key in the ignition then turns to looks at me to ask

"Are you ready for the best first date you will ever have?" while smiling.

I rubbed his cheek with my free hand and say to him

" I was born ready."

"Let's go then." He saids while pulling out of my driveway and on the road going to get something to eat before starting this adventure.

I knew that in this moment , that this will be one of the greatest experiences of my life.