twelve.

aaliyah's pov
12:33am

"Put the blindfold on."

"Okay."

I grab the blindfold and tied it around my head so I couldn't see anything.

We drove for a couple more minutes before stopping.

"Okay."

He gets out of the car and I feel the car shake from how hard he closed the door.

H came around to my side and opened the door for me.

He grabbed my hand then pulled me out of his car.

"Turn around , baby."

I did and and grabbed his arm.

"Wait , Where are you going?"

"I'm not going anywhere , I just gotta get everything set up for you."

"Aww."

He laughed and kissed my hand before making me let him go.

"When i say 3 , take the blindfold off."

"1."

"2."

"3."

I hurry up and take off the blindfold to see "WELCOME TO TEXAS!".

Ethan was smiling and pushed a button but nothing showed up.

He looked at the sign and kept pressing the button hard before giving up.

"It was supposed to light up. I'm sorry."

I ran into his arms and kissed him.

"It was perfect baby , thank you."

He grabbed my head and pushed it forward so our lips could collide again.

I break apart and Ethan whined.

"What time is it?" He asked

"1:46am."

"It's late. You wanna find a hotel or something so we can rest?"

"Yeah but I'm driving."

"Okay baby."

I got into the drivers seat and looked over at ethan already with the blankets on top oh I'm and staring at me with a smile a smile on his face.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"What?"

"I know that this is only our first date but I couldn't hold it in anymore. You are the best thing in my life and all I do is think about you. I know that this is going fast and if you want to wait we can because the last thing I wanna do is rush you but I just needed you to know that I love you and I want to have a future with you for a long time."

I smiled at him and climbed over the console and straddled his lap to lean down and kiss his lips softly.

This is all I've ever wanted.