seven.

8:34am

aaliyah's pov

I woke up to the bed moving slightly and the headboard banging against the wall.

I open my eyes to see ethan jumping on the bed looking down at me with a smile on his face.

"Finally , you woke up I was starting to get bored sweetheart." He said as he took his last jump and fell on the bed right next to me.

"Well, people do tell me I make their lives better" I say sarcastically,

"You do." He says back

"Okay" I say rolling my eyes

"Anyways , you ready to go? I want to get to our first destination today and show you a good time." He says getting up and getting ready.

"Yeah let me just get dressed." I say

I go into the bathroom with my bag but immediately poke my head out of the door to see ethan whip his head at the sound of the door opening .

"What's the weather like today?" I asked

"All I Know is that it's hot today." He told me

"Cool" I say then close the door to get my outfit on.

I put my fingers through my hair and put the last coat of lip gloss on before putting my stuff back inside of my bag and walking out of the bathroom

"Wow" I hear behind me.

I turn around and see ethan staring at me.
"You said it was hot outside so." I said to him then turning back around to check if I had all of my stuff before we leave the hotel.

"You look breathtaking, baby." He tells me while hugging me from behind.

"Thank you e, you ready to go?" I ask.

"Yeah ,let's go." He tells me while grabbing his bags and walking out the room and closing the door.

We return the key and walk out to go to his car. We put our bags into his trunk and got into the car.

"You ready?" He asked while turning on the ignition.

"Yeah."

                                                  5:45 pm

A couple of food stops and bathroom breaks later we finally arrive where I've always wanted to go.

At a red light , he turns and looks at me me smiling while saying

"Baby , Welcome to Sedona, Az."