Chapter 1

Y/N (your name)
Pines (last name)
F/N (funny name)
E/C (eye color)
H/C (hair color)
H/S (hair style)
S/T (skin tone)
Y/O (your outfit)
F/C (favorite color)
(AGES 17)

Your POV
"Y/N." I felt a light shake on my shoulder after hearing my moms voice.
"Huh..." I replied sheepishly keeping my eyes close and my arm dangling off the side of the bed.
"Wake up, you're going to your great uncle's place today."
"He can wait." I responded rolling over, but regretted it.
"Oof-" I rolled the wrong way resulting into me slipping off the bed but I just stayed there with the blanket covering my face.
My mom let out a annoyed sigh and ripped the blankets off my now vulnerable body to the cold.
"Get up. Get ready. Get packed. And head out!" My mom commanded me causing me to stand to my feet and do as told. . . I was also mumbling unnoticeable nonsense.

After I did my morning routine; bathing, brushing and other 'hygiene stuff.'
I walked back to my room and packed my clothing, electronics, snacks, ECT.
I walked out of my room and made my way to the door of my home.
I was hopping on one foot trying to put my other (shoe brand) on making me lose my balance a few times but regained it after successfully fitting it and finished my way out the door with my mom who was quite the whole time being use to my, and I quote' "confusing logic that was unnecessary" but I didn't understand, like usual.
Anyways, I was now in the passenger seat, buckled, looking out the window as my mom slides in after putting my things in the back seat.
She casually starts the engine and jerks the gear in reverse backing up, making me hit my head on the window in surprise.
"I think I broke my face socket." I mumbled to myself.

(Time skip)

"Hey mom."

"What."

"Are we there yet?"

She sighs a response
"No."

"Where is 'there' anyways?"

"Gravity Falls, Oregon."

I blink a few times thinking.
"Who the hell was that stoned to think gravity falls?"

"Language."

Getting slightly confused I raised an eyebrow at my mom and she glanced at me and gave me an answer she knew I was quietly asking for.

"You were speaking your mind. Again." She had a casual voice probably thinking 'she should know this by now.'

"HEY LOOK, it says gravity falls!" I yelled, pointing out the water tower with excitement jumping in my seat "mm hm."

My mom pulled into a driveway sorta thing, and parked her car in front of a so called 'Mystery Shack' but the S was just chilling on the roof getting a tan making me jealous. Mom suddenly put the car in reverse getting ready to leave after I gathered my 'garbage.'
"Aren't you going to see great uncle Stan, your brother?" I asked my mom who shook her head no making my face scrunch up in suspicion. "Ooo Kay." I grabbed my belongings and stepped out closing the car door and waved at my mom as she backed up and quickly drove away not even waving back.
"Bitch, that's what she is... you hear that mom, you're a bitch, A BITCH FUCKER CUNT THAT RAPES DOORS TO BE EXACT! Hoe." I yelled. After finishing my little anger release session I turned around on my heels only to seeing a man holding a boy's ears and the boy followed suit only covering some little girls ears.
The boy and mans eyes were wide staring at me as the girl looked confused at the whole thing.
"What?" I asked raising a brow looking straight back in their direction.
The man let go of the boys ears and the boy mimics him letting go of the girls ears.
The little boy looked slightly traumatized.
"I've seen some things in my life... but I never heard something so brutal and inappropriate..." the boy silently said as the girl still had a confused look plastered on her face as she bother her, I'm guessing, brother to tell her.
The old man walked up to me and calmly held out his hand acting like nothing happened.
"Hey y/n, welcome to the Mystery Shack!"
I looked at his hand and back up to him squinting my eyes in suspension.
"Yeah, Hey..." I slowly shook his hand as he looked at me keeping a smile on his face.
He suddenly, OUT OF NOWHERE, hugged me, my face fell into a one of disgust trying to get free.
"It's so great to finally meet my niece again!"
I stopped my struggling with surprise at the word 'niece'
"Wait... great uncle Stan?" I questioned widening my eyes
I hugged him back without hesitation this time
"GREAT UNCLE STAN, I haven't seen you in YEARS!" I yelled

We both released the hug and he scans me from head to toes.
"Look at how much you grown sense these past ten years!" He exclaimed
"Look at how much YOU grown!" I replied with just as much enthusiasm.
"Yeah, not much of a glow up..." he replied trying his best to look at himself.
"Pfft- what are you talking about, you had a glow up I mean, look at your..." I analyzed his face look her something to compliment. "Look at your... uhhhh..." I squinted my eyes this time... "yeah, you look like trash." I said casually giving up as Uncle Stan chuckled and I joined as well.
The two kids were just standing there confused as ever and Uncle Stan noticed.
"Oh y/n, these are your little cousins, Dipper and Mabel Pines." He stated starting the interdiction.
"Dipper and Mabel, this is Y/N Pines, your older cousin and my first ever great niece." He patted my shoulder as I gave a lazy lopsided smile
"Sup."
"YOU LOOK PRETTY!" Blurted the young girl named Mabel who was now in front of me giving a big goofy smile.
"Well, I guess it runs in the Pines family, cause you inherited those same genetics." I explained, poking her nose as she kept that same smile but now her eyes had stars in them.

DONE! I was bored, okay -n-