Chapter 4

I hope you realize this book is for fun, so the characters are going to be OOC (out of character) at some points.

Your POV

I was still laying in my bed wide awake, yesterday was— eventful.
I was trying to concentrate, but kept on getting interrupted by a familiar obnoxious voice.

Wait.

I quickly realized my whole room drained it's color making my breath hitch.
I quickly sat up seeing a triangle.

'Oh. well, sHiT.'

"Finally, I actually considered leaving," the one who calls himself Bill, says rolling his one eye with crossed arms.
"Oh, then." I lay back down. "Act like I didn't even see your nonexistent face."
Bill somehow made me levitate off the bed not letting me have time to stand resulting into falling on my face.
I groan pushing myself up now sitting on my legs hair flipped in front of my face (if you have shorthair, ignore) I shake my head letting my hair fall back into its rightful place, Yeah, somewhat in its rightful place.
"And I'll have you know, I do have a face, do you know your shapes, meatsack?"
Bill said quite bitterly.
"Whatever man, if the outcome was me learning about 'your kind' I would've rather read the constitution of independents 100 times then write it until 10 pages are filled front and back then write a whole essay about it finishing it with a presentati-"

"I GET IT!"

"Yeah, you get that I don't give a flip about your shape family?"
He sighed in frustration mumbling to himself—
"Don't let her get to you Bill. Don't let her get to your nerves."

I realized I was still on the floor so I stood up and sat on my bed back against the head board waiting for him to finish his little 'containing moment' as I silently sat there, 'waiting' he suddenly started talking.
"Okay, y/n, no more childish remarks."
"Okay mom"
He inhaled deeply then exhaled.
"So, I noticed you really took a liking to those twins, yeah?"
"Yeah."
"What if I was to tell you they are keeping secrets from you?"
"I wouldn't care." I replied confused on what he is trying to tell me.
"So you're classified as non-nosy, that's a good start, I can check that off my list," he snapped making some magical blue clipboard poof in front of him checking something off then if vanished with another poof.
"I don't know if that was supposed to be funny or you're actually taking notes."
I said out of nowhere.
"I'm taking notes," he replied casually.
I hummed in response.
"Wait, I thought you knew everything?" I said smirking.
"I know lots of things, not everything," Bill said back crossing his arms.
"There's a difference, you good for nothing human."

"Welp, better not say anything about myself then." I said smiling. "You don't have too, all I have to do is watch your every step of the day and then 'bam' it's like I known you for years." He finished with a devilish laugh but got interrupted by my rhetorical question.

"So, you're going to watch me while I bathe and change. Well, aren't you a perverted little chip." I smirked squinting my eyes at him.

"I swear to- if it comes to that, then yes." He facepalmed but stayed calm.
He's going to break at some point and kill me.

"Mm, I would've preferred a 'doubt it' but that's fine to, I guess."
Now that I'm rethinking it, I literally won't have any privacy.

"So, you're telling me, you're going to go through all this trouble, just to know more about me?"

" precisely."

"OoOo- So formal."

He growled a reply, "I can't say one sentence without you judging or making a rude remark about what I have to say!"
"Yeah, glad you noticed, I thought I was failing at annoying you,"
"Never said you were annoying me."
"But I am."
"No you're not."
"But I am."
"No you're not."
"Buut— I am."
"Do you wanna die?"
"If it results me not seeing you anymore then what are you waiting for, question me to death, you already started!"
"I'm DONE, I've had it with your childish behavior, see you tomorrow y/n." He sighed in annoyance.
"Hopefully not, It'll make everyone happier." I responded sounding a little 'too' serious.
He looked surprised at my response.
He didn't say anything after that but turned around and left with a now unfazed expression, did I say something wrong?

Oh man...

Nahhh, that's just his defeated posture.

Yeah.

Victory is yours Y/N.

After that I got up and opened my door walking out coming face the face with Dipper watching him rub the sleep out of his eyes not noticing me until after he was finished and did a small wave with a smile.

I just stood there with an annoyed face but covered it up with a tiny grin and returned the greeting wave.

I walked down stairs followed by Dipper who surprisingly didn't have his face buried in his journal by now.

"Hey Dipper."

"Y-yeah?"

"I talked to Bill this morning"

Right after I said that I hear a thump followed by a yelp and thud.

Looking behind me, I see the sight of Dipper with a face full of carpet, seeming as though he either tripped or maybe even fallen because of shock.

"Uhh, Dipper, you alright?"
"I think you fell.'"

My responses were returned by muffled groans of frustration.

Don't really have any good ideas at the moment, sorry it's short. THATS WHAT HE SAID!!!!

Also, sorry for any mistakes, not In the mood for correcting or editing or reading or writing or sleeping or staying awake right now.