Chapter 2

Your POV

Me and great uncle Stan were sitting in the living room catching up on things.
I was sitting on this random t-Rex looking dinosaur skull that was used as a table with a recliner next to the bone artifact which had great uncle Stan relaxing into it listening to my story's laughing occasionally, I was explaining my personally favorite interesting story's back at (home town).
". . .So I was like— you can't look up ceiling fan porn while you're at school— WITHOUT ME!" I finished my odd story, laughed at it myself clinching onto the table as I was close to falling off.
Uncle Stan chuckled at this as I finally caught my breath.
"So, did y'all actually look up ceiling fan porn?" Uncle Stan asked curiously, I gave a reasonable response.
"Yeah. It's very kinky, I recommend watching it."
"Send a link." Great uncle Stan said jokingly nudging my forearm with his elbow.
I roll my eyes "Great Uncle Sta-"
"Just call me Grunkle Stan, y/n"
He suggested after cutting me off.
"Alright, 'Grunkle Stan'" I responded with a teasing tone tilting my head to the side also squinting my eyes with a playful grin on my face.
Grunkle Stan, was about to say something but the twins 'just found out they were twins after Grunkle Stan's told me his experience with them these past few weeks he was with the two 12 year olds' anyways, they bursted into the shack panting with dirt all over their innocent faces and a few twigs sprouting out of their hair.
I slowly leaned forward still sitting looking at the pair with confusion.
"Y'all look like dirt, literally..." I chuckled as they sighed in exhaustion, I am now standing up as Grunkle Stan, said something to them, but I wasn't paying much attention.
"What the hel- heck happened to you two?" I asked
'I really need to work on my swearing.' I mentally noted myself but was snapped back to reality by Mabel yelling
"THE GNOMES WANT REVENGE!" She frantically runs around me and Grunkle Stan who was now at my side.
I looked at her puzzled
"What kinda imagination does she have..." I mumbled to myself but Grunkle Stan still answered knowing I wanted a real answer to this.
"She has a wondering imagination that consist of rainbows and unicorns." I raised an eyebrow and shrugged.
It's normal to be a 12 year old girl with that kinda imagination. Wait.
"She said gnomes, not unicorns." I pushed the conversation further seeing Grunkle Stan tense up at my words.
"W-well y'know Mabel, always running wild with weird thoughts." He sounded nervous about something but I decided to look into it later.
I nodded understanding, the past 5 hours I've been here all Mabel talks about is boys and glitter... and some other thing that I just find gibberish.
Dipper looked like he was hyperventilating as he fumbled with a journal, probably his diary.
I looked away from him and noticed Mabel was now pasted out on the carpet with drool dripping from the corner of her mouth making me roll my eyes.
Dipper suddenly ran up stairs into the attic that he shares with his sister, my (nonexistent) room was a crossed from theirs.
I didn't really question his terrified facial expression because I didn't really need too.
"Well... that was something huh, y/n?"
I nodded a response with my arms crossed over my chest.
After awhile of chatting with Grunkle Stan I decided to picked Mabel up and take her to her room, when I made it up the stairs I opened to attics door and walked in not even taking a glimpse at my other little cousin as I lay Mabel on her bed taking her dirty sweater off leaving her in that light blue t-shirt, I picked the twigs and leaves out of her hair.
After I was done with Mabel I turned on my heels finally looking at Dipper who had the journal still in his hand dangling off the side of the bed, his pine tree cap was covering his now dirt smudged face, he was definitely sleeping.
I walked over towards him and gently lifted the hat off his face and whipped the leftover dirt off his face making him  stir slightly and his face to also scrunch up at the sudden contact.
I smile and set the hat on his face once again and look down at the journal he had in his grip, I lean down and gently pulled it out of his hand and laid it on the bedside dresser.
What? Thought I was going to look through it? Nope, I would rather ask for permission, plus it was his personal journal.
I looked out the window and see the sun was gone but it's light still shined.
I sighed and walked to the attics door about to turn off the light but took one more finally glance at my little cousins and smile twitched at the ends of my mouth, I flicked the lights off and made my way out closing the door and walked a cross to mine.
I was now looking out the open window, the wind blowing my h/c hair resulting into tickling my face.
I run my fingers through my hair taming it from its once wild state.
I inhale the nature's air then exhaled with a sigh keeping my smile on my now moon lighted face.
I close my eyes thinking about how awesome it's gonna be hanging out with my two cousins and Grunkle Stan.

"I just hope I'm not a burden to them." I mumble silently.

I walk over to my bed looking at it for a minute and sighed with frustration.
"I FORGOT MY BODY-PILLOW GAWD DAMM-" I stopped myself by falling on my bed face first muffling my yells of more frustration and swears

I soon fell asleep with half of my body still hanging off the bed.

I seem to never sleep in a normal position.

Sorry for any mistakes.