Chapter 5

The most useless chapter ever.
SORRY IF ANY AUTOCORRECT FAILS.

Your POV

I watch as Dipper quickly jumped to his feet with a fearful expression.
"Bill talked to you, THIS MORNING!"

"Yeah, we had a good little conversation about his shape family. . . Oh, and also how I don't have any privacy and that you and Mabel are keeping secrets and that-uhhh." I paused, tapping my chin thinking long and hard about my resent conversation.

Dipper looked at you questionably, with his mouth slightly open and a raised eyebrow.
He shock his head to snap himself to reality.
"Did he say anything out of the ordinary, like, wanting to take over the world. . . Or your body for that matter?"
He nervously asked.
I shook my head.
Now that I think back on it, Bill, he's voice is annoying and all but, he doesn't seem too evil, he hasn't harassed me about 'Deals' or anything like that, he just thinks I am 'interesting' and wants to know more or that's just him tricking into being false friends with me to get what he wants, that's always a strong theory.

Dipper sighed in relief and walked past me while saying— "if he ever comes back, don't trust him," and with that he left into the kitchen, then out of nowhere, Mabel runs past me at the speed of light into the kitchen saying gibberish.
I followed and snatched the granola bar that was in Dippers hand then quickly stepped into the little gift shop area with cheap merchandise, hearing Dipper complaints, taking a bite of the now opened granola.

I looked around the shop and notice a red head about my age looking bored with a magazine in hand.

Deciding not to bother them, I walk outside onto the porch taking a seat on the beach throwing my trash away on the way there.

Now looking off into the forest abyss with curiosity, but y'know, curiously killed the cat, and I don't feel like dying today, but people also say, satisfaction brought them back.

I somehow ended up in the forest. . . Lost.

I'm not satisfied nor dead, who ever invented that saying should go to hell for lying.

I was standing in the middle of nowhere, all I could see was bark layered over bark, I could barely see the blue sky.

"What way did I even come from?" I asked myself spinning in circles in a slow paced tryna see what way looks similar of the way I came.
Yep, I am lost.

Now me being my retarded self walks deeper into the forest hoping it's the way I came.

''Hey kid, you're going the wrong way''

I yelp and hide behind a tree like a coward I am and peeked behind the safety of my tree and see 'Bill' looking at the back of his hand acting chill and calm.

I glare and march out from behind the tree and up to him with frustration in my E/C eyes.

"Don't do that triangle prick!" I complain balling my hands into fist stomping my foot once out of anger.

"Don't do what? Help you out? It's kinda hard seeing your vulnerable puny state out here all alone."

"I don't need any sympathy or pity from you, Bill." I squinted my eyes giving a halfhearted glare.

"Then I won't give you any, just let me help you, I would rather have my puppet alive."

"I don't need your USELESS help Dick Cipher!"

He gasped dramatically and put a small hand to his 'supposedly' heart

"Profanity!"
"Fuck off, hoe!"

He let out a sigh of defeat and slowly started floating off.

"Okay~ whatever you say Y/N just don't starve oh, and hopefully no mutated creatures come and snatch you up for super."

My eyes widen and I turn on my heels holding my hands out in defense.

"Y-y'know, on second thought, I would really appreciate your help sir Bill Circle- I mean Cipher!"

He crackled evil slowly turning to face your direction and levitated closer.

"I'll only direct you home, under one condition, you gotta make a d-"

"Deal?" I raised an eyebrow finishing his sentence for him.

"Precisely,"

"Fine, What's the harm in making a deal with a demon my cousin just told me to never trust," I rolled my eyes with sarcasm laced in my voice.

"I'm not going to shake your hand Bill, I heard what you said earlier about me being your puppet."
He stares to the side, now not meeting my gaze.
"You're hearing things, Doll."
"Mhm, if I shake your hand and i am not at the mystery Shack, we're gonna have a problem" I said poking him harshly where his chest is suppose to be trying to get my point across.

"Yeah yeah, I get it, you want to go home, yesh."

Right then his hand light up in flames making me slap his hand away out of shock but, we finally shook hands properly after he talked some since into me.

"Can't you just teleport me there with your demon magic?" I complain as I follow Bill back to the Mystery Shack.

"Do you want to look deformed?"

"Don't I already?"

He sighed and continued floating,

"Why would it make me look deformed if you teleported me?"

"Demon abilities can't physically teleport humans such as yourself to different locations, the only way we can transport humans is by making a portal to the wanted location or dimension."

"Oh. . . That still didn't help my needs of understanding."

"Well I'm not going to analyze it for you either, so figure it out yourself,"

_*_*_*8*8*&€&*&/$/$-8-8

Sorry if any mistakes, I'm rushing this to get to the good parts -3-