Chapter 6

Worst chapter, in my opinion.

Your POV

Bill and I were still walking, me looking bored, him looking possibly depressed about my company, y'know, the normals.

I hear Bill sigh as his arms are now hanging.

"Why are you always sighing?" I asked raising a brow with curiosity.
"Non of your business."

"Fine. I didn't wanna know anyways jeez," I sassed pulling my hood over my head pouting, crossing my arms afterwards with a slight slouch.

There was now an awkward silence, the only noise heard was the crunching of the fallen leaves under my F/C shoes.

I look in the direction of Bill studying his simple appearance.

'Triangular.'

Now that I think about it, 'I never realized how ridiculous he actually looks. Pfft-'

"Are you done judging me," Bill said with annoyance.

'Oh man, did I say that out loud?'

"No. No you didn't, I don't know if you're too dumb to realize it or just trying to annoy me which is ,by the way I'll admit, working"

'. . . Wot?"

Bill slowly turned around to face you giving you the 'are-you-fucking-serious-you-dumb-fuck' face.

"I can read minds! Do you want me to spell it out for you!"

I stare blankly, opening my mouth to speak but got interrupted.

"Don't you dear answer that!" retorted Bill, with a sharp tone.

And with that he turned back around and headed forward.

'Woah, he can read the future too!'

After I thought that I see Bill trying to calm himself down.

A few minutes passed, four possibly, and there's one thing bothering me.

Why is Bill such an ass, all I asked was a simple question and he dismissed my concern.
That little. FUCK.
Y'know, there's always theories.
He could either be antisocial or not use to sympathetic feelings, which is always a possibility. Wait, scratch antisocial off the list, that's obviously not In his vocabulary.
He talks too much when there's a conversation consisted with him.

It was my turn to sigh.

"Siiiggh"
"Stop."
"Why, you're not my mom."
"Because you're annoying."
"You need to lighten up, your bad attitude might rub off on me."
"I honestly would like you better with a bad attitude than an irritating one." He said bluntly not even stopping to look at me nor give me a simple glare.

I stayed quite for a while then decided to reply.

"Wouldn't I be obnoxious either-or,"

"Yes."
"I don't understand your logic." I scrunched up my nose in confusion.
He chuckled.
Finally I got some kind of positive reaction.
"You know what, I'll confess, I genuinely enjoy making conversation with you, Y/N"

"Last time anyone ever said that to me was when I was 11 months old, and it was my mom, I'm pretty sure I was trying to force some imprecation words, but I guess she thought I was asking for a toy, that didn't end well."

"Didn't end well?"

"I throw the toy at her face out of disapproval, and maybe because she's a bitch,"
"That's good news for you, If you 'obviously' dislike your mom, why did the outcome not come out well, you got your satisfaction,"
"She dropped me."
"Oh. That's not satisfying for your type, never mind."

Bill and I continued talking, him now floating beside me as we talked about stories we had, he told me 'he enjoyed listening to things he never knew or heard of' he also said 'he never gets to hear anything new or interesting that often anymore.'

Which I can understand since he knows, and I quote, "A lot of things."

I finally can see the Mystery Shack in view.
"Hey look!" I yell out pointing in the direction of my temporary home.
"FINALLY!" I added, throwing both of my fist in the air making Bill flinch back out of shock.
"Watch it!" Bill complained, squinting his eye at me.
"Whoops, my bad." I apologize, rubbing the back of my head nervously.
"Anyways," Bill continues, "I just want to remind you, don't forget your side of the deal,"
"Yeah yeah, blah dee blah. You don't have to remind me, I'll remember,"
"Y/N, if there's anything I learned about you these passed few minutes is that you can't remember things that happened 30 seconds after seeing or hearing it."
"Hey! Stop studying me."

"Nah, I don't see the reason to stop, you're very interesting to watch."

"The reason to stop is it creeps me out, and I'm the one who usually creeps people out!"

Bill rolls his eye.

"Sure." He retorted, sarcastically.
I halfheartedly glare, but accidentally crack a kittenish grin.
"Welp, bye Bill, I appreciate your help."
"Eh, it was quite difficult not too."
I continue walking and ended up on the porch and turned on my heels looking in the direction of Bill again,
"It was fun talking to you, you should show that caring side more often." I said with a little sass and gave an acceptable smile, with that, I walked inside not glancing back at the Triangle Prick's reaction.

'Heh. And Dipper said he was a horrible Demon.' I thought as I pasted through the kitchen on my way to the stairs.

"Yeah, Dippers gonna freak when I tell him I possibly made friends with a demon." I mumble to myself as I walk into my shaded room.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o
IMPORTANT
(Optional)

IM TRYING TO ESCALATE THINGS SO I CAN GET TO THE MORE INTERESTING AND KINKY PARTS!

So don't get triggered if it's going to fast, things will slow down when Bill turns human and it's more comfortable to say sexual things about Bill. (For the readers)

I'll honestly smash him either way, I'm just that kinky...

I'll smash Old Man McGucket too.

I'm into those older men. . .

Have you noticed?

I'm being "DEAD" serious.
I'll
Smash
The
Old
Man

Try me.

P.s I really enjoy writing the protagonists (reader) and Bill's arguing moments.

Just wanted to put that out there.