STUPID LOVERS

#48 in SHORT STORY..

Arnav though kissed her for a revenge as she dared to question his macho and even tried to wound his ego but he himself didn't know what came over him as he was no longer able to kiss her brutually.. Instead.. It had become gentle and soft on its own.. He was just lost in the divine feeling of tasting those honey like sugary soft petals of hers after years..

But with Khushi.. It was different.. It was disgusting.. Not because the kiss was harsh initially but because it was a forceful one and well no one.. No one would appreciate any such gesture be it in any situation..

She had started her struggle the moment her mind came out of the shock but then she was helpless while being caged in that beast's arms..

Seconds turned into minutes and finally Arnav let go off the kiss in dire need of oxygen.. He too had realised that he committed something which was anything but ethical.. He regretted his behaviour as well but as if he would apologise for it.. No.. Never.. He had kissed her in his fury to revenge and he would look it like that only..

But he can't deny that he is being smitten looking at her face and lips which is mesmerizingly showing the aftereffects of his kiss.. Her lips were little briused and red more than ever while her cheeks and nose had turned red too..

He smirked and said- What a wonderful revenge.. Isn't it Khushi?

Khushi looked at him while throwing daggers and he kept rejoicing his victory..

Now you better know how much Man am I?
He said pointing towards her lips..

But then.. Reached more closer to her again and said with his perfect smirk-

On a second thought.. Who better than you knows about that?

She looked at him pretty confused now and his next statement literally blew her mind making her go shy.. Embarrass.. Angry and much more at the same time..

You must remember our hot steamy encounters from past.. You used to be same like today back then after everytime I kissed you..

She looked at him who was so openly and in a not-so-appropriate way was talking about their intimate moments of past..

She felt awful at the way he was using those special moments just to mock her to be equal by revenging..

She looked at him and looking straightely at him said-

You disgust me Arnav..

Arnav was taken aback with the force she had said that.. He was hurt too but he quickly masked his feelings and yet again started with his ASRism..

Aww little.. little Khushi.. What will you do now that I kissed you and disgust you?
He asked in a sincere tone..

Let me guess..
You will show yourself a strong lady and punish the one who dared to kiss you forcefully by a slap? He said clapping his hands the same way she did in past in excitement..

Khushi was shocked when he did that.. Not because he was mocking her with that but because she didn't expect him to remember such a tiny detail about her which she herself had forgotten in these years..

She was still lost in thinking that he still remembers too much about her when she again heard him-

Pretty predictable.. Isn't it Khushi?

And then.. She gave her full smirk.. She got to know about his weak nerve after all.. How come she not utilise it now as they are now in revenging mode..

She too this time stepped ahead.. Startling him back to back and asked with a surprised tone-

Thakte nhi ho tum Arnav? (Don't you get tired Arnav?)

Huh? He asked with confusion clouding his mind..

Han..(Yes..) Don't you get tried?
Her waqt aise natak kerte hue? (By pretending like this all the time?) She asked while he was looking with his jaws dropped a little which made her feel like laughing but she refrained it as she will have that moment more now.. Its just the beginning..

Now don't be so surprised.. She stated..

And to make his jaws drop totally.. In the next seconds.. Cupped his cheeks with her palms softly and said-

You are so lonely.. Aren't you?

And then her tone changed from soft to rough along with her hold of his cheeks-
But so full of yourself.. Your Ego.. Your Arrogance and well Your Benefits.. But in all these you are so alone and so Desperate to move on..

And not to forget jealous and insecure as well.. She added with his-like smirk

So much so that you claimed a random girl about whom you know nothing except her name.. As your girlfriend.. Just to flaunt yourself and your Move thing.. Saying this she started laughing hard..

Arnav looked at her with so much of hurt on his face and little moisture in his eyes.. Yes.. Her harsh yet true words had that effect of him..

But as if KKG was going to stop.. She said-

Ohh.. Surprised are you ex-boyfriend?

And then she repeated his words which he threw on her few minutes back-

Pretty Predictable.. Isn't it Arnav?

Arnav was still hurt yet his ASR mind was running to know how she got to know about his secret which was undecipherable to everyone till now when her next words litterly turned the moisture of his eyes into tears-

And let me tell you one more thing..
Tum akele hi rehna deserve kerte ho.. Tum jaisa aadmi jo kisii cheez ki value kerna hi nhi janta wo kya kisii se pyaar krega.. (You deserve to be alone.. How can A man like you love anyone who don't know to value anything and anyone..

Ouch.. Did it hurt too much? She said seeing his eyes wet.. She was shocked.. She was guilty.. She was hurt.. Hell.. It was piercing her heart.. Along with her soul but how come she would stop.. She was too hell-determined for hurting him and she would.. Its high time.. She shows him how it feels.. She isnt the weak one to take it from him all the time.. She would return hus FAVOUR with interest.. So she said her concluding words-

Well.. This was my slap..
Hope you will remember it always..

And then she ran and ran and ran until she could yet again reach the washroom to lock it and cry hard..

Things had really slipped off from their hands.. The frustation and pain of being away from each other had surrounded them and they were taking it out by giving pain to each other..

This was the aftermath of their wrong decision of breaking up with each other and they are going far beyond in this revenge and being equal game.. Hurting each other and themselves more in return..

They both had not left any step to be behind each other in being evil.. Even though all they want for each other is happiness..

Stupid.. Stupid lovers.. Still has not realised that these blame games And being equal won't give any happiness to them and well let's see when finally they would realise where and with whom their happiness actually is..

To be continued..

Thank you to all those who voted and commented on the previous chapter..

Do vote and comment if you liked it..