NORMAL DECISION IN THE WEIRD LOVE STORY

The kiss was although broken by them abruptly but not their havoc-creating senses and desires..

After acknowledging the facts about remembering details so thoroughly about each other.. They darted their eyes yet again to each other..

The intensity sparked again in their eyes and body and they yet again dived in the pool of desire kissing each other madly and desperately and this time the passion was a notch higher than the previous one because unknowingly their feelings unravelled in front of each other and hence the passion had amalgamated with satisfaction..

They lips were moving in sync with their hands on each other's body until they heard a shaken ASR and then The End.. Over..

Khushi ran away from there in her wet dress with pools of tears running through her eyes while Arnav still remained in the pool with a frustrated and guilt mixed emotion and teary eyed Laila infront of him..

TWO HOURS LATER..

Khushi was numbly sitting in her room after changing into dry clothes..

After that sudden hot passionate encounter with Arnav and their intimate moment witnessed by Laila who was Arnav's so-called girlfriend.. She had locked herself in the room.. Not even allowing Aditya inside..

She was just cursing herself for loosing her control in that weak moment.. How could she make out with some.. Someone else boyfriend?

She felt cheap and guilty.. Kissing a man who is committed to someone else is a sin and she committed this sin which is killing her with each passing second..

No.. She can't do this.. She needs to be away from him.. He is nothing for her.. Whatever they shared ended two years ago..

He doesn't need her.. He doesnt love her..

They just know how to hurt each other..

And what about you Khushi?
Do you love him? Came a quick question from her heart to which she just fell on the ground with a thud and cried out..

Its killing her..
Shit..
The love for him which is running in her veins is killing her and she has no escape..

Today.. She had got her answer.. Her answer of why she couldn't move on in her life.. The answer to why she didn't even for a second like any other man after break-up with him..

It was simply because she was hopelessly and deeply in live with him since ever.. The love which only deepened with time and showed its existance the moment Arnav came in front of her in all his glory..

But.. Then they had decided to part their ways because he thought her as a hindrance in her career and she found him giving no time to her..

They were frustrated.. Annoyed and so they concluded that as they have zero understanding they should not continue with their relation which gives them tension and a reason to fight..

But then.. Here she is.. Still so much in love with him and who has moved on from her with a very smart.. Sexy.. Modern woman and probably who understands him as well..

But then why the hell did he kissed her?

She can't only blame him because she kissed him too.. It was a mutual one.. That too twice..

Still.. Why he made her realise that she still loves him madly by kissing and having those cute fighting moments like past?

And why does he still remembers each and every tiny to biggest fact about her?